Rocky Mountain Recumbent Rally

Gary Mc

Guest
A Recumbent Rally is being advertised on the trike list for the second weekend in June. It is to
be held in Arvada, Colorado (Denver area). Wife and I are thinking about heading over there and
taking a look.

It is being sponsored a recumbent LBS known as "Best of Bents"

http://www.bestofbents.com/rmrr.htm

Gary McCarty, Greenspeed GTO, Salt Lake City

Gary,

Thanks for the reminder. I have already expressed my interest in attending as a Mfr. If anyone is
interested in test riding either a Spitfire or Diablo trike and comparing them to a Trice, I
encourage you to come.

--
Rickey Horwitz Hell-bent Cycle Works http://www.hellbentcycles.com

"Gary Mc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> A Recumbent Rally is being advertised on the trike list for the second weekend in June. It is to
> be held in Arvada, Colorado (Denver area). Wife and I are thinking about heading over there and
> taking a look.
>
> It is being sponsored a recumbent LBS known as "Best of Bents"
>
> http://www.bestofbents.com/rmrr.htm
>
> Gary McCarty, Greenspeed GTO, Salt Lake City

"Gary Mc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> A Recumbent Rally is being advertised on the trike list for the second weekend in June. It is to
> be held in Arvada, Colorado (Denver area). Wife and I are thinking about heading over there and
> taking a look.
>
> It is being sponsored a recumbent LBS known as "Best of Bents"
>
> http://www.bestofbents.com/rmrr.htm
>
> Gary McCarty, Greenspeed GTO, Salt Lake City

Just got back from visiting my oldest daughter in Denver this past weekend. The temp was 70 F when
we boarded our flight to leave and most days we were there it was in the 60's. In January! The
Denver area has a wealth of bike trails and lanes, all with a view that are hard to beat. But to a
guy from Flatland, USA (Illinois,) I can't recall seeing any extended trails that didn't go either
UP or DOWN! Give me my looooong flats and rollers anyday! btw, when we got off the plane at Midway,
the temp was 0 F, making a 70 degree temp gradient in the same day. brrrrrrr

rich