Rod Kingston injured in bed

Drew Tinkling

Guest
I am sad to report that Junior Phenom and the self proclaimed handsomest man in cycling, Velo Rod
Kingston of the Racho Vistoso Velo Club, has suffered a season ending and possible carrer
threatening injury in a bizzare sex ritual, the details of which are too disgusting to go into on
this forum.

Teammate and Chiropractor, Dr. Steve Lyle, said Kingston injured his back and has been left
temporarily paralyzed from the waist down but he believes with intensive rehabilitation, Kingston
could return for the 2004 season.

When asked if it was worth it, Kingston simply replied "Oh yeah".

Andrew Tinkling Team Manager Rancho Vistoso Velo Club

>I am sad to report that Junior Phenom and the self proclaimed handsomest man in cycling, Velo Rod
>Kingston of the Racho Vistoso Velo Club, has suffered a season ending and possible carrer
>threatening injury in a bizzare sex ritual, the details of which are too disgusting to go into on
>this forum.

You obviously are not a RBR regular otherwise you would know that nothing is too disgusting to go
into on this forum.
-----------------
Alex __O _-\<,_ (_)/ (_)

[email protected] (Drew Tinkling) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I am sad to report that Junior Phenom and the self proclaimed handsomest man in cycling, Velo Rod
> Kingston of the Racho Vistoso Velo Club, has suffered a season ending and possible carrer
> threatening injury in a bizzare sex ritual, the details of which are too disgusting to go into on
> this forum.

Was his mom available for comment?

>Subject: Re: Rod Kingston injured in bed From: [email protected] (jim gravity) Date:
>1/13/2003 11:20 AM Mountain Standard Time Message-id:
><[email protected]>
>
>[email protected] (Drew Tinkling) wrote in message
>news:<[email protected]>...
>> I am sad to report that Junior Phenom and the self proclaimed handsomest man in cycling, Velo Rod
>> Kingston of the Racho Vistoso Velo Club, has suffered a season ending and possible carrer
>> threatening injury in a bizzare sex ritual, the details of which are too disgusting to go into on
>> this forum.
>

>Was his mom available for comment?

I think his Mom was involved.

Rod