Rodriguez, Hamilton, Sevilla, Botero

thunder

Jan 8, 2006
These guys are off the dope, probably cos they cannot afford it.

And they suck in the domestic races.

What could a guy like Eric Saunders have done if you souped him up Tyler style?

Top ten in a classic? Come on, if Tyler can win Liege it is the drugs that win Liege.
:D

thecyclist said:
I doubt Sevilla is.
Sevilla is about 31? Prime of his career? The guy got a Vuelta podium, top 10 at the Tour when 25 with White jersey, and now cannot even compete for a win at Georgia.

Sad indictment on the sport.

True: no dope, no hope…but no motivation too… they make what… 50-60K?

Botero beat Armstrong in chrono in ? forget year…now he lame, depressed…I feel some sorry to these guys…they work for freak, are hound, paid shiit,…

thunder said:
Sevilla is about 31? Prime of his career? The guy got a Vuelta podium, top 10 at the Tour when 25 with White jersey, and now cannot even compete for a win at Georgia.

Sad indictment on the sport.
But he finished 5th on the brasstown stage. He was probably on a better program back then or you could get away with more. He wasn't that great with T-Mobile either. We have seen the same with other riders like Santiago Perez, the Buffalo, Botero, Mayo etc. At times they got it just right but were probably doping before and after that as well.

thecyclist said:
But he finished 5th on the brasstown stage. He was probably on a better program back then or you could get away with more. He wasn't that great with T-Mobile either. We have seen the same with other riders like Santiago Perez, the Buffalo, Botero, Mayo etc. At times they got it just right but were probably doping before and after that as well.
yep, good point. Confluence of good health, good form and good doping program

italiano said:
True: no dope, no hope…but no motivation too… they make what… 50-60K?

Botero beat Armstrong in chrono in ? forget year…now he lame, depressed…I feel some sorry to these guys…they work for freak, are hound, paid shiit,…
the year rumsas came 3rd. 2002?

I bet these guys, come US Pro, will be flying. My guess is, they've prepared to dope again, but they're going to put all their eggs in one basket. They'll fly below the radar until then.

thunder said:
These guys are off the dope, probably cos they cannot afford it.

And they suck in the domestic races.

What could a guy like Eric Saunders have done if you souped him up Tyler style?

Top ten in a classic? Come on, if Tyler can win Liege it is the drugs that win Liege.
:D
I think Hamilton is just out of shape. He also looks to be carrying more weight than a few years ago. I think he is targeting the Qinghai race, so expect to see him do much better there.

There was a pic from Rock's training camp in Jan. or Feb. (I forget which) i which Botero looked pretty chunky. The Tour of Columbia is coming up so we can expect Botero to take another step up in form.

Sevilla has never been the same since he left Kelme.

Rodriguez should be riding support for Bahati. :)