Roger and ecce sitting in a tree, k, i, ss, i, n, g

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Mike Baldwin Ph, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. Anyone who suggests that roger is ecce, or that ecce is roger, will be hearing from my legal chimps.

    Look back at ecce's posts - I tend to be very agressive, inarticulate, and generally very nasty -
    and (to my shame) I have used foul language in the past -BUT I have REFORMED - I think (?).

    roger isn't so obssesed with "killing" triathlete behaviour as I am. roger seems to think before he
    wades in - his posts generlly make more sense than mine.

    ENOUGH OF THIS SLOPPY YUCKY behaviour - next person to suggest that roger is ecce or vice versa - I
    will make a declaration of war against (this RST stuff reminds me so much of a game that I have on
    my PC, basically you start with nothing, and you have to build houses and then have regiments of
    soliders and you launch war On.....................................................................-
    .........................................................................).

    Tags:

  2. Roger Hunter

    Roger Hunter Guest

    "Mike Baldwin Phd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Anyone who suggests that roger is ecce, or that ecce is roger, will be hearing from my
    > legal chimps.

    Yunno, we spend so much time being nice about each other, you can understand why the majority of rst
    think we're the same person :)

    Perhaps we should form a Tri Troll Team, and compete in a couple of UK adventure races? I'll be 50
    this year - you sound somewhat younger - so if we could find a female troll (trolless, trollbabe,
    glamourtroll, trollette?) we'd have a vet, male senior and female senior team. Even if we don't
    win we should get some publicity from the mags - "Tri Troll Team beaten up by fellow racers", that
    sort of stuff.

    Roger.

  3. Ecce

    Ecce Guest

    "Roger Hunter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Mike Baldwin Phd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    > > Anyone who suggests that roger is ecce, or that ecce is roger, will be hearing from my legal
    > > chimps.
    >
    > Yunno, we spend so much time being nice about each other, you can understand why the majority of
    > rst think we're the same person :)
    >
    > Perhaps we should form a Tri Troll Team, and compete in a couple of UK adventure races?

    This is a GOOD PLAN and has potential - we would need to discuss it though, times, places, which
    events, cadence, widths of tyres, wether to wax or shave, wether sure deodrant is better than right
    guard - all the important bits.

    I'll be 50 this year

    One of the best guys I used to bike with was 54 years old.

    Every weekend, he would blow my legs to bits on 80 mile rides - this was very demoralising as I was
    only 20 at the time.

    After many miles training, I decided to challenge him to a 25mile time trial - the old git( as he
    was known locally) beat me by 2 mins. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, god was I mad.

    - you sound somewhat younger - so if
    > we could find a female troll (trolless, trollbabe, glamourtroll, trollette?) we'd have a vet, male
    > senior and female senior team.

    I would find this hard, as I have no contact with women at all - let alone talking to them, that's
    not to say that I don't have intrusive thoughts about having "contact" with women.

    > Even if we don't win we should get some publicity from the mags - "Tri Troll Team beaten up by
    > fellow racers", that sort of stuff.

    Yeeeessss ! Hey, I might even get my pic in 220 - now theres a thought
    !! (yuck)

    Fellow racers would not beat OUR team up.

    I would throw them over cliffs. cut their ropes in the climbing section. set nasty 3 spiked monkey
    spring traps and dead fall traps along the route in order to gain success.

    I've also read and studied BRAVO TWO ZERO - based on this sole fact, I think we would win.

    NOTE

    The above information is not to be taken literally - some parts of it are black humour, besides, I
    forgotten how to make a 3 spiked monkey traps.