Roger Bannister book signing

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by jobin, Jun 12, 2004.

  1. jobin

    jobin Guest

    If you go to www.letsrun.com, the top left of the page
    has info about a Roger Bannister book signing on June
    14th in New York.

    Tags:

  2. Amh

    Amh Guest

    > If you go to www.letsrun.com, the top left of the page has
    > info about a Roger Bannister book signing on June 14th in
    > New York.

    More info! the link isn't working! I want to send a friend
    so I can snag one!

    Thanks Jobin, Andy

  3. jobin

    jobin Guest

    amh <[email protected]> wrote: ...
    > More info! the link isn't working! I want to send a friend
    > so I can snag one!

    letsrun.com itself seems to be down. Anyway, what they had
    in the PDF file on that link was this address:

    Paragon Sports 867 Broadway (at 18th Street) 212-255-8036

    The time is listed as 5-6 p.m. on June 14th. Maybe you could
    call that number.

    jobs

  4. Amh

    Amh Guest

    > amh <[email protected]> wrote: ...
    > > More info! the link isn't working! I want to send a
    > > friend so I can snag one!
    >
    > letsrun.com itself seems to be down. Anyway, what they had
    > in the PDF file on that link was this address:
    >
    > Paragon Sports 867 Broadway (at 18th Street) 212-255-8036
    >
    > The time is listed as 5-6 p.m. on June 14th. Maybe you
    > could call that number.
    >
    > jobs

    Mucho, mucho thanks!

    Andy