Rohloff bits [v.long shot]

P

paul

As some of you know, I have accidentally bought a Rolhoff speedhub. It is a thing of
great beauty, but it is not really fullfilling it's true potencial while lurking under my
desk laced into a 26" disc specific rim[1]

So now I want to fit it into a nice 406 rim for attachement to my grasshopper, but
unfortunatly I lack some of the bits. As you might understand, as it was an accidental
purchase, I don't have an awfull lot of brownie points, let alone BRIONS pounds left to
spend, so I was wondering...

Has anyone got any Rohloff bits left over that they would like to turn into a small
amount BRITONS pounds[2]? Specifically, I'm looking for an OEM2 tourque thingy, maybe a
speedbone[3], and possible a chain tensioner[4]. I'm also after a diffrent sproket,
ideally a 13, but possibly a 14", and a 4 hole hope 160 disc.

I'm in Suffolk, but I travewl to the big city quite a bit, and Swindon is a regular trip
as well[5] That kind Mr Whelan has said he will help me make all the bits into a wheel,
well, those bits that belong in a wheel that is once I've collected them :)

1. Anyone want to buy a pair of unused Sun single track disc specific rims? Make me an
offer :) Other spare bits for swap or sal include an OEM1 torque thingy and a Rohloff 16
sproket
2. See point about brownie points :(
3. I've been wondering why I can't just hook the OEM2 round teh bottom fixing bracket of
the rear disk brake,, but know one seems to know. Any suggestions?
4. not necessarily a rohloff unit. I've been wondering about mounting this further up the
chain line, perhaps hanging below the chain pully. That was the cind will be a bit higher
in the back wheel vacinity and possibly above the Skog[tm]
5. The boss gets to go and see our suppliers in LA, I get the exotic location of Swindon
:(