Roidger loses YETR ANOTHER ISP!

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Open Piper, Mar 9, 2004.

  1. Open Piper

    Open Piper Guest

    Abuse report sent. Bye bye (again) Roidger.

    This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as
    Unread ]

    1078839324=:98500" Content-Length: 1934

    This account is SPAMMING me with dozens of unsolicited SPAM.

    "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote: Date:
    Tue, 9 Mar 2004 06:55:31 +0100 Subject: how_are_you From:
    "[email protected]" To: "brossman"

    FROM MR.BRIGHT ROSSMAN JOHANNESBURG SOUTH AFRICA TEL:27-73-388-
    1991 EMAIL:[email protected]

    PROPOSAL FOR URGENT BUSINESS ASSISTANCE.

    My name is Mr. BRIGHT ROSSMAN the elder son of Mr. DAVID
    ROSSMAN of Zimbabwe. This might be a surprise to you about
    where I got your contact address. I got your address from
    the South African chamber of commerce in Johannesburg, South
    Africa in my search for a honest and trusty worthy person.

    During the current war against the farmers in my country
    Zimbabwe, the supporters of our president Robert Mugabe
    invaded and confiscated all the white-owned farms to his
    party members and his followers, he ordered all white
    farmers to surrender all farms to his party members and his
    followers.

    my father being of the best few successful and rich black
    farmers in our country was victimized because he did not
    support mugabe´s ideas .because of this, supporters of the
    mugabe government called" war veterans" invaded my fathers
    farm and burnt everything in the farm, killing my father and
    made away with a lot of items in my father's farm.

    Before his death, my father had deposited with one of the
    security company in Johannesburg, south Africa the sum of
    US$20 million (Twenty Million United States Dollars).after
    the death of my father, we decided to move to the republic
    of south Africa where he had deposited the money in the
    security company as "family valuables".

    So I decided to contact overseas firm and companies that
    will assist me to move this money out of south Africa
    because as asylum seekers we are not allowed to operate any
    bank account within south Africa. we have Agreed to offer
    you 25% of the total sum for your assistance,5% will be
    mapped out for any expenses that may be incurred in the
    course of this transaction while 70% will be for me and my
    family to invest in your country under your
    direction/supervision.

    If my proposal meets your satisfaction, you can contact me
    on the above telephone numbers or EMAIL:ADDRESS to enable us
    proceed. Note that this transaction is 100% risk free and
    requires absolute confidentiality.

    Thanks and god bless. Best regards

    MR.BRIGHT ROSSMAN

    (For the family)

    ******ADSL Tiscali, le Haut débit au meilleur prix ******
    Avec Tiscali, profitez de l'ADSL au meilleur prix partout en
    France ! Pour profiter de cette offre exceptionnelle,
    cliquez ici : http://register.tiscali.fr/adsl Sous réserve
    d'éligibilité à l'ADSL.

    Tags:

  2. Tim Downie

    Tim Downie Guest

    Open piper wrote:
    > Abuse report sent. Bye bye (again) Roidger.

    What makes you think it's from Roger? I've been getting
    these for years and I have to say, I've rather a soft spot
    for them. Have a look at http://www.wisehart-
    wisehart.com/articles.html where you'll see Mr Brossman's
    name listed under Nigerian 4-1-9 scams.

    If deleting the message doesn't give you any satisfaction,
    have a look at www.419eater.com where you can learn how to
    have fun with the scammers.

    Tim

    --
    Remove the obvious to reply by email. Please support
    rheumatoid arthritis research! Visit

  3. On 9 Mar 2004 05:43:51 -0800, [email protected] (Open piper)
    wrote:

    >Abuse report sent. Bye bye (again) Roidger.

    Assuming I know of what you speak - which, of course, I
    don't - do you *really* suppose that one teensy little
    spamming operation would comprise the complete armoury at
    my disposal?

    Mend your ways or pay the price, young Wobbot.

  4. This flatliner has accused me of being wobbot also. I guess
    everyone on the internet with a sense of sarcasm is wobbot.
    He must be a very busy man.

  5. Arbor77

    Arbor77 Guest

    >This flatliner has accused me of being wobbot also. I guess
    >everyone on the internet with a sense of sarcasm is wobbot.
    >He must be a very busy man.

    Sarcasm? Oh, I feel so much better now! And to think that
    for all this time, I just assumed you hated runners!

  6. Arbor77

    Arbor77 Guest

    >This flatliner has accused me of being wobbot also. I guess
    >everyone on the internet with a sense of sarcasm is wobbot.
    >He must be a very busy man.

    Sarcasm? Oh, I feel so much better now! And to think that
    for all this time, I just assumed you hated runners!

  7. Open Piper

    Open Piper Guest

    I know numnutz, but it was fun to rattle his cage.

    "Tim Downie" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:<[email protected]
    berlin.de>...
    > Open piper wrote:
    > > Abuse report sent. Bye bye (again) Roidger.
    >
    > What makes you think it's from Roger? I've been getting
    > these for years and I have to say, I've rather a soft spot
    > for them. Have a look at http://www.wisehart-
    > wisehart.com/articles.html where you'll see Mr Brossman's
    > name listed under Nigerian 4-1-9 scams.
    >
    > If deleting the message doesn't give you any satisfaction,
    > have a look at www.419eater.com where you can learn how to
    > have fun with the scammers.
    >
    > Tim

  8. Open Piper

    Open Piper Guest

    Mr Slippery Spammer <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > On 9 Mar 2004 05:43:51 -0800, [email protected]
    > (Open piper) wrote:
    >
    > >Abuse report sent. Bye bye (again) Roidger.
    >
    > Assuming I know of what you speak - which, of course, I
    > don't - do you *really* suppose that one teensy little
    > spamming operation would comprise the complete armoury at
    > my disposal?
    >
    > Mend your ways or pay the price, young Wobbot.

    Please, punish me you punkass bitch. Armoury? A toy pellet
    gun and a rubber knife don't scare me.