Role of Heras?

User968758

Guest
As a newbie, can I ask a question and get a cordial reply (w/o being called a troll, or a dumbass,
or the usual epithets that are common here?

In last year's TdF, Heras led Armstrong through many of the mountain stages. He doesn't seem to have
been anywhere near as visible in this role this year. Has his role on the team changed? Comments?

Pay attention dumbass, he's been sick...

Glad I could help, Ray

User968758 wrote:
> As a newbie, can I ask a question and get a cordial reply (w/o being called a troll, or a dumbass,
> or the usual epithets that are common here?
>
> In last year's TdF, Heras led Armstrong through many of the mountain stages. He doesn't seem to
> have been anywhere near as visible in this role this year. Has his role on the team changed?
> Comments?

"User968758" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> As a newbie, can I ask a question and get a cordial reply (w/o being
called a
> troll, or a dumbass, or the usual epithets that are common here?
>
> In last year's TdF, Heras led Armstrong through many of the mountain
stages. He
> doesn't seem to have been anywhere near as visible in this role this year.
Has
> his role on the team changed? Comments?

No role change; he just hasn't had the same form, a bit like his captain. It happens; good thing
they picked up Beltran.

>From: rayneman [email protected]

>Pay attention dumbass, he's been sick...
>
>Glad I could help, Ray

Some people just aren't worth bothering with. Killfile for you, nitwit.

>As a newbie, can I ask a question and get a cordial reply (w/o being called a troll, or a dumbass,
>or the usual epithets that are common here?

You are asking too much. No question, no matter how relevant, gets off without a few insults. :)

>In last year's TdF, Heras led Armstrong through many of the mountain stages. He doesn't seem to
>have been anywhere near as visible in this role this year. Has his role on the team changed?
>Comments?

He was around, but this year there are more climbers on the team to share the load, so he is
"resting". He probably has his sights on the Vuelta and is just along for the ride and to
contribute, as necessary, towards Lance' win.
-----------------
Alex __O _-\<,_ (_)/ (_)

He was reported to be ill and had started to take antibiotics. With two rivals within 18 seconds to
Lance in the Pyrenees, I hardly think Brunell would have Heras "resting".

"Alex Rodriguez" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message de
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected]

User968758 wrote:
> As a newbie, can I ask a question and get a cordial reply (w/o being called a troll, or a dumbass,
> or the usual epithets that are common here?
>
> In last year's TdF, Heras led Armstrong through many of the mountain stages. He doesn't seem to
> have been anywhere near as visible in this role this year. Has his role on the team changed?
> Comments?

You missed, or forget, Alpe d'Huez. He was stellar then, blasting all he had at the lead group,
recovering his breath, then recovering his position. I think he did three attacks on that climb for
LANCE. Word is, he's sick and noodling now.