Roles & Responsibilities in Hippy's absence.

Shabby

New Member
Mar 13, 2003
PiledHigher - Starter of obscure threads with tenuous link to cycling.

FlyingDutch - Crash bandicoot.

Carl Brewer - Post-*****. Giver of worldy bike racing advice (he's learnt a lot in the 2.5 years he's raced). Edward Trollan baiting. Excessive flirting with Tinkerbell (dude....she's born in the 80's.....).

Vacancies still exist for:

1. Excessively long race report writer (preferably from someone consistnetly top 15 but not in the money).

2. Multiple bike collection and renaming officer.

3. Unix/Microsoft/USENET discussion starter.

Shabby said:
PiledHigher - Starter of obscure threads with tenuous link to cycling.

fair call
Shabby said:
FlyingDutch - Crash bandicoot.

"Hi. My name is FD and Im a crashoholic"

"Hoyyyyyyyyyee Jaaaaassssooonnnn"

Shabby said:
Carl Brewer - Post-*****. Giver of worldy bike racing advice (he's learnt a lot in the 2.5 years he's raced). Edward Trollan baiting. Excessive flirting with Tinkerbell (dude....she's born in the 80's.....).

... and yet everytime I see him racing he's getting dropped! :rolleyes:
(runs away. 'you cant hit a cripple!)

Shabby said:
Vacancies still exist for:

1. Excessively long race report writer (preferably from someone consistnetly top 15 but not in the money).

Hey, I USED to do that...
just you wait for the laborious comeback trevails :rolleyes:

Shabby said:
2. Multiple bike collection and renaming officer.

Now I GOTTA be up on the list there...

Shabby said:
3. Unix/Microsoft/USENET discussion starter.

"Nerd-alert!!!. Beware the propellorheads are comin..."

You also forgot:

which bike to buy thread-starter

RaceReport Spoiler for TdF

How to build a fixie/SS from a tricycle frame, scooter or rocking chair

eBay and the wierd buy

F"postaholic"Dutch

You missed doubtfully linking your eBay auctions into as many threads as possible (after you have said that you won't)

Dutchie wrote:

> How to build a fixie/SS from a tricycle frame, scooter or rocking chair

Mine!

Cheers,

Suzy (who promises to take photos of frame #3 and post them up real soon)

suzyj said:
Dutchie wrote:

> How to build a fixie/SS from a tricycle frame, scooter or rocking chair

Mine!

Cheers,

Suzy (who promises to take photos of frame #3 and post them up real soon)

stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, stem, ...

"Shabby" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> PiledHigher - Starter of obscure threads with tenuous link to cycling.
>
> FlyingDutch - Crash bandicoot.
>
> Carl Brewer - Post-*****. Giver of worldy bike racing advice (he's
> learnt a lot in the 2.5 years he's raced). Edward Trollan baiting.
> Excessive flirting with Tinkerbell (dude....she's born in the
> 80's.....).

Someone baiting me? Perish the thought! Anyone can post obscenities. Even I
could easily do that even though I am a Saint.

Carl Brewer has displayed his wares now for all to see and I will respond
accordingly. When I encounter a dirty minded foul mouth lout my memory is
engaged and I do not forget these kind of slights. Carl does not troll, he
mouths sexual innuendo for no purpose other than to annoy. This is ever the
hallmark of a scoundrel and anyone who overlooks it is a fool.

As for FlyingDutch, I never have the slightest notion what he is talking
about. Is he even speaking English. If so, it is his very own special brand
of English, that is for sure.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Edward Trollan wrote:

> Even I could easily do that even though I am a Saint.

Carl's a good bloke, dutchy's a dude, Tam's heaps of fun and you're a complete ******. Simple as that. The sooner you figure that out and bugger off, the better it'll be for all concerned.

Cheers,

Suzy

Shabby said:
PiledHigher - Starter of obscure threads with tenuous link to cycling.

FlyingDutch - Crash bandicoot.

Carl Brewer - Post-*****. Giver of worldy bike racing advice (he's learnt a lot in the 2.5 years he's raced). Edward Trollan baiting. Excessive flirting with Tinkerbell (dude....she's born in the 80's.....).

Vacancies still exist for:

1. Excessively long race report writer (preferably from someone consistnetly top 15 but not in the money).

2. Multiple bike collection and renaming officer.

3. Unix/Microsoft/USENET discussion starter.

Hey, what about me.. what do I get to do? :p

hippy

Hippy wrote:

> Hey, what about me.. what do I get to do? :p

Swan around Europe, ya lucky b%^&ard.

Regards,

Suzy

hippy said:
Hey, what about me.. what do I get to do? :p

hippy

Call Australia regularly and surf Australian news groups, it'll be like you never left (except for the hole in your bank balance).

hippy said:
Hey, what about me.. what do I get to do? :p

hippy

Drink after work, catch the tube home and eat curry.

So what weight are you up to after your Heathrow Injection?

"hippy" wrote in message...

> Hey, what about me.. what do I get to do? :p

Oh No! Another nutter from the Northern Hemisphere! ;-)

Parbs

Shabby said:
2. Multiple bike collection and renaming officer.

That's us, Bikesoiler & I, we're in possession of at least 20+ working bikes/frames, and several more *new* projects. Mr Soiler's *very inspired* upon his return from 2000km+ trek/base training across the continent. He's looking forward to the next BR.......

Shabs; you forgot to include the 'Melbourne-Themed-Random-Cycling-Advocacy-Thread'. That's us too. ;)

Shabby said:
Drink after work, catch the tube home and eat curry.
So what weight are you up to after your Heathrow Injection?

It's not too bad Shabs.. I'm still doing the '3x everything' money conversion which helps me think twice about buying useless stuff (junk food) and the lollies and stuff over here aren't as appealing to me so I eat less. Still about 95kg with heaps less riding than when I was in Melbourne.

hippy

cfsmtb said:
Opppppps, not forgetting FD! :p

whoooaaaa Nelly!

20+ bikes!!! I bow in your presence, oh gods of main triangle :D:D:D

Lookin forward to sightings of the big fella :D

Edward Dolan said:
As for FlyingDutch, I never have the slightest notion what he is talking
about. Is he even speaking English. If so, it is his very own special brand
of English, that is for sure.

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Woooohoooo!!!

"Bullseye. we have sunk the bismark!"

I HAVE NO IDEA what Im talkin bout harf the times eye-for :D

and... I RODE TODAY, SO F@#%#%@^!N BEAT THAT!!!
(you have no idea how gooooooooooooooooooooooood it was)

F"Speakin Dutch-ish!"Dutch

flyingdutch said:
whoooaaaa Nelly!

20+ bikes!!! I bow in your presence, oh gods of main triangle :D:D:D

Lookin forward to sightings of the big fella :D

What about serial responders?

Ritch

PS. starting to become grumpy at all the cyclists blowing red lights on the way to work - in front of all kinds of cars and pedestrians... it just doesn't do us any favours...

ritcho said:
PS. starting to become grumpy at all the cyclists blowing red lights on the way to work - in front of all kinds of cars and pedestrians... it just doesn't do us any favours...

Yep, with you there. The next one's either getting chased down or copping a blast of the AirZound.

Oooo, got OT, now where were we? Serial responders? A definite hands up there too. Someone must bravely step forward, and fill the void left by hippys absence.