Rolf wheels

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Cv, Feb 4, 2003.

  1. Cv

    Cv Guest

    Anyone have trouble descending into strong winds with Rolf wheels?

    Tags:

  2. Don Demair

    Don Demair Guest

    The first few times I went out riding on my new bike with Rolf wheels it was windy and I began to
    wonder if I might regret having gotten the Rolfs. It wasn't long before the wind's pushing and
    shoving became something that I could easily ignore.

    Yes, deep-V wheels will be more susceptible to cross-winds than standard wheels, but not so much so
    that you can't get used to it.

    Ride on, let it blow, Don