Rolf wheels

Cv

Guest
Anyone have trouble descending into strong winds with Rolf wheels?

The first few times I went out riding on my new bike with Rolf wheels it was windy and I began to
wonder if I might regret having gotten the Rolfs. It wasn't long before the wind's pushing and
shoving became something that I could easily ignore.

Yes, deep-V wheels will be more susceptible to cross-winds than standard wheels, but not so much so
that you can't get used to it.

Ride on, let it blow, Don