Rollapaluza! Roller Racing this Saturday Dec 15th.

rollapaluza

Guest
Rollapaluza IX in association with Londonfgss.com is this Saturday,
the usual mix of competition, beats and beer is on the cards at this
unofficial London cyclists Xmas gathering....hope to see you there.

7pm-2am
Waterloo Action Centre
14 Baylis Road
London SE1 7AA

Entry: £5.00
plus £2.00 to race

PUB PRICE BAR!!

www.rollapaluza.com

Reports, results, pics and movie now up on the site.....we had a great
time and a record number of racers!

www.rollapaluza.com