roller races

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 18:48:51 -0600, "Carl Sundquist" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"Burt" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> http://doucheblogcycling.blogspot.com/2007/12/im-getting-dizzy-from-all-gayness-here.html

>The guy in the argyle sweater in the second to last picture looks scarily
>like Vandevelde.
>
>Argyle sweater. Slipstream team. Coincidence?

Yeah, it was Van de Velde. The event was a fundraiser for some of the
local juniors.

http://www.velocitynation.com/slideshow.aspx?slid=1884&pid=23

In article <[email protected]>,
John Forrest Tomlinson <[email protected]> wrote:

> Not that there's anything wrong with that
>
> http://www.velocitynation.com/slideshow.aspx?slid=1889&pid=65

I can tolerate a lot when beer is involved, but I can't condone their
use of regular shorts instead of bibs.

"My scenarios may give the impression I could be an excellent crook.
Not true - I am a talented lawyer." - Sandy in rec.bicycles.racing