Rollers and Trainers

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Frank P. Patter, Feb 20, 2004.

  1. Does anyone have pix of themself or anyone else riding on rollers or trainers? In view of the
    VandeGraff generator effects I experience and have noticed on others, there might be some comic
    relief for the n-group.

    Tags:

  2. Pj

    Pj Guest

    "Frank P. Patterson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Does anyone have pix of themself or anyone else riding on rollers or trainers? In view of the
    > VandeGraff generator effects I experience and have noticed on others, there might be some comic
    > relief for the n-group.

    Frank

    I regularly ride my Strada/Corsa on a set of Challenger rollers. It is a great way to maintain your
    fitness level during the winter months. After some practice you can also do one legged drills. A
    photo is listed in the Yahoo Bacchetta bikes group under the album titled Pat
    Mc.

  3. Frank P. Patterson wrote:
    > Does anyone have pix of themself or anyone else riding on rollers or trainers? In view of the
    > VandeGraff generator effects I experience and have noticed on others, there might be some comic
    > relief for the n-group.
    Has noone noticed how the static electricity generated causes the hair to stand on end? Maybe only
    in fairly dry climates.