Ron Hill gear

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by A., Mar 8, 2004.

  1. A.

    A. Guest

    Hi all,

    I'm buying some Ron Hill cold weather gear - probably the
    Trackster trousers and a windproof jacket. I'm not near any
    shops that sell this stuff so I'm buying over the web. I'm a
    little worried over getting the sizing right (esp. with the
    tights...) and wondered could anybody help?

    I'm a guy, about 5' 8", normal-slim build (about 10st
    even or 63 kg). What sizes should I be buying in tops
    and bottoms?

    Thanks,

    Tags:

  2. N_a_j

    N_a_j Guest

    [email protected] (A.) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I'm buying some Ron Hill cold weather gear - probably the
    > Trackster trousers and a windproof jacket. I'm not near
    > any shops that sell this stuff so I'm buying over the web.
    > I'm a little worried over getting the sizing right (esp.
    > with the tights...) and wondered could anybody help?
    >
    > I'm a guy, about 5' 8", normal-slim build (about 10st even
    > or 63 kg). What sizes should I be buying in tops and
    > bottoms?
    >
    > Thanks,

    Residing in the U.S., I have never heard of them. Why don't
    you try contacting them directly?

    http://www.ronhill.com/contact-info/index.html

    You're welcome...

  3. Tim Downie

    Tim Downie Guest

    A. wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I'm buying some Ron Hill cold weather gear - probably the
    > Trackster trousers and a windproof jacket. I'm not near
    > any shops that sell this stuff so I'm buying over the web.
    > I'm a little worried over getting the sizing right (esp.
    > with the tights...) and wondered could anybody help?
    >
    > I'm a guy, about 5' 8", normal-slim build (about 10st even
    > or 63 kg). What sizes should I be buying in tops and
    > bottoms?

    For what it's worth, I'm 5' 8", 30" waist and 10 and a half
    stone and I've got three pairs of medium tracksters in my
    drawer. I suspect the small size would be too small (but I
    could be wrong).

    Check before you buy what your retailer's return policy is.
    Im sure most will exchange gear without any problems.

    Tim

    --
    Remove the obvious to reply by email. Please support
    rheumatoid arthritis research! Visit