Ron Hill vs Altura

Niv

Guest
I was given a Ron Hill base layer this Christmas just gone, but I find that
I get wet with sweat, whereas with the Altura I seem to ba a lot drier.

I have the same layers over either, so it's definitely the RonHill.

Is this something anyone else has noticed, or do i have the wrong top?

Regards, Kev P.

Niv wrote:
> I was given a Ron Hill base layer this Christmas just gone, but I find that
> I get wet with sweat, whereas with the Altura I seem to ba a lot drier.
>
> I have the same layers over either, so it's definitely the RonHill.
>
> Is this something anyone else has noticed, or do i have the wrong top?

Not really enough to go on there. What Altura, what RH baselayer?

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK