Ronde Champ? Got milk?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Rik Van Diesel, Apr 22, 2003.

  1. I can't believe I had to see this photo in the daily peloton first, and no reference here in RBR.
    The old days the link would have been posted instantly by RC, and the obligatory Bukkae comment
    made. What happened to this news group? What happened to RC?

    http://www.dailypeloton.com/displayarticle.asp?pk=3527

    RVD

    Tags:

  2. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    "Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > happened to this news group? What happened to RC?

    hes busy opening up wine bottles for his teammates.

    that team has the right sized girls for the sponsor. next year maybe, got heifers?

  3. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

  4. Ronde Champ

    Ronde Champ Guest

    I just got back from banging Tom's ex-wife. Did I miss anything?

    Thanks, Ronde Champ

    > Don't invite that stupid dip back.
    >
    > "Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I can't believe I had to see this photo in the daily peloton first, and no reference here in
    > > RBR. The old days the link would have been posted instantly by RC, and the obligatory Bukkae
    > > comment made. What happened to this news group? What happened to RC?
    > >
    > > http://www.dailypeloton.com/displayarticle.asp?pk=3527
    > >
    > > RVD

  5. Cucycln

    Cucycln Guest

    Funny...that's funny "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I just got back from banging Tom's ex-wife. Did I miss anything?
    >
    > Thanks, Ronde Champ

    > > Don't invite that stupid dip back.
    > >
    > > "Rik Van Diesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > I can't believe I had to see this photo in the daily peloton first, and no reference here in
    > > > RBR. The old days the link would have been posted instantly by RC, and the obligatory Bukkae
    > > > comment made. What happened to this news group? What happened to RC?
    > > >
    > > > http://www.dailypeloton.com/displayarticle.asp?pk=3527
    > > >
    > > > RVD

  6. "ronde champ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I just got back from banging Tom's ex-wife. Did I miss anything?
    >
    > Thanks, Ronde Champ

    no...you just left 2 min. ago. you didn't miss anything.