Ronde in Manhattan

Bart

Guest
Beloved Freds,

I will arrive in NY on Saturday 7 April. Any chance I (and some
others) might find a place to watch the Ronde on TV, next morning ?

Thanks!

BART

Bart wrote:
> Beloved Freds,
>
> I will arrive in NY on Saturday 7 April. Any chance I (and some
> others) might find a place to watch the Ronde on TV, next morning ?
>
> Thanks!
>

> BART

Yes.

On Mar 5, 1:25 pm, "Bart" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Beloved Freds,
>
> I will arrive in NY on Saturday 7 April. Any chance I (and some
> others) might find a place to watch the Ronde on TV, next morning ?
>
> Thanks!
>
> BART

If the local cable provider at your hotel has the Versus network you
can see it at 7:00 PM:
http://www.versus.com/cyclysm/#Flanders

If you want to see it live, I think cycling.tv is your best bet. This
works best with a laptop driving a TV through an S-Video cable.

Or you could just tune in here. I plan to post minute by minute
updates for our Belgian friends who aren't lucky enough to get the
great coverage that we do.

Bret

On Mar 5, 3:25 pm, "Bart" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Beloved Freds,
>
> I will arrive in NY on Saturday 7 April. Any chance I (and some
> others) might find a place to watch the Ronde on TV, next morning ?
>
> Thanks!
>
> BART

Bart- check your g-mail for a pm