ronde van flaanderen

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Florian Summere, Feb 12, 2003.

  1. Hi there,

    does anybody know the profile of the ronde van flaanderen? I mean how many meters upwards you
    have to go??

    Thanks a lot Florian

    Tags:

  2. On Wed, 12 Feb 2003 22:02:45 +0100, Florian Summerer wrote:
    >does anybody know the profile of the ronde van flaanderen? I mean how many meters upwards you
    >have to go??

    http://www.rvv.be/nl/hellingen/

  3. http://www.rvv.be/nl/index.html

    Click on "Hillengen" for profiles of the climbs.

    Dan

    P.S. This doesn't include climbing between the climbs, but I think it's what you want.

    Florian Summerer wrote:
    > Hi there,
    >
    > does anybody know the profile of the ronde van flaanderen? I mean how many meters upwards you
    > have to go??
    >
    > Thanks a lot Florian

  4. Jeff Jones

    Jeff Jones Guest

    Daniel Connelly <[email protected]> wrote in message >

    > P.S. This doesn't include climbing between the climbs, but I think it's what you want.

    There isn't a whole lot of in between climbing anyway...

    cheers, Jeff

  5. On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 08:49:08 GMT, Daniel Connelly wrote:
    >http://www.rvv.be/nl/index.html Click on "Hillengen" for profiles of the climbs.

    Well, "Hellingen" actually, but that should be clear. Did my link not work for you, or are you not
    reading your news threaded..? I wrote http://www.rvv.be/nl/hellingen/

  6. Sorry, didn't have a look for some days. But thank you very much... In total it's 1037,50 meters

    Have a nice day

    Florian

    Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 08:49:08 GMT, Daniel Connelly wrote:
    > >http://www.rvv.be/nl/index.html Click on "Hillengen" for profiles of the climbs.
    >
    > Well, "Hellingen" actually, but that should be clear. Did my link not work for you, or are you not
    > reading your news threaded..? I wrote http://www.rvv.be/nl/hellingen/

  7. It is threaded, but your original doesn't show up on my newsserver.