ronde van flaanderen

Status

Florian Summere

Guest
Hi there,

does anybody know the profile of the ronde van flaanderen? I mean how many meters upwards you
have to go??

Thanks a lot Florian

Daniel Connelly

Guest
http://www.rvv.be/nl/index.html

Click on "Hillengen" for profiles of the climbs.

Dan

P.S. This doesn't include climbing between the climbs, but I think it's what you want.

Florian Summerer wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> does anybody know the profile of the ronde van flaanderen? I mean how many meters upwards you
> have to go??
>
> Thanks a lot Florian

Jeff Jones

Guest
Daniel Connelly <[email protected]> wrote in message >

> P.S. This doesn't include climbing between the climbs, but I think it's what you want.

There isn't a whole lot of in between climbing anyway...

cheers, Jeff

Florian Summere

Guest
Sorry, didn't have a look for some days. But thank you very much... In total it's 1037,50 meters

Have a nice day

Florian

Ewoud Dronkert <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 08:49:08 GMT, Daniel Connelly wrote:
> >http://www.rvv.be/nl/index.html Click on "Hillengen" for profiles of the climbs.
>
> Well, "Hellingen" actually, but that should be clear. Did my link not work for you, or are you not
> reading your news threaded..? I wrote http://www.rvv.be/nl/hellingen/

Daniel Connelly

Guest
It is threaded, but your original doesn't show up on my newsserver.

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Feb 2003 08:49:08 GMT, Daniel Connelly wrote:
>
>>http://www.rvv.be/nl/index.html Click on "Hillengen" for profiles of the climbs.
>

> Well, "Hellingen" actually, but that should be clear. Did my link not work for you, or are you not
> reading your news threaded..? I wrote http://www.rvv.be/nl/hellingen/

Status
Not open for further replies.