Ronde van Vlaanderen - which Channel?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Davide Tosi, Mar 30, 2003.

  1. Davide Tosi

    Davide Tosi Guest

    OK, I am really frustrated, since I just noticed that:
    - Eurosport does not broadcast de Ronde live
    - Rai does broadcast (on RAITRE) but just starting from 15:30, when - according to official
    timetables - will be somewhere between the Steenberg and the Kapelmuur, so losing all the most
    important part of the race (Hill 6-10 (from the Oude Kwaremont to the Taaienberg, 5 cobbled walls
    in 18 kms)
    - No german tv that I am able to see via satellite (ARD, ZDF, RTL) broadcasts the race

    Is there any satellite broadcasted TV that shows the race starting from some time between 14:00
    and 14:30?

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] (Davide Tosi) wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > Is there any satellite broadcasted TV that shows the race starting from some time between 14:00
    > and 14:30?

    I don't know, if it is on satellite. Next weekend is the Davis Cup match between France and
    Switzerland. If it should be decided already on Sunday, the Swiss channel SF2 will broadcast the
    Ronde from 13:30 on. I hope, that the tennis will be decided :) I can receive SF2 on terrestric
    frequence.

    Possibly (I did not check) also the Italian an French Swiss channels will broadcast it.

    Regards, Dieter