Roof rack on a coupe?

LOL. I was kidding about the lowering and fart can. I'm not going to do anything to my economy car except change the oil and maybe wash it once a month.

Trekhead said:
LOL. I was kidding about the lowering and fart can. I'm not going to do anything to my economy car except change the oil and maybe wash it once a month.
I was hoping the fart can was, they already sit on the ground. I feel strange driving the Accord, looking at the bottom of the vehicles around me, and its stock height. My Integra was lowered 1 1/2", for handleing, left the stock wheels on it with Pirrelli P Zeros, strut braces, Tokico adjustable struts, handled like a go cart, rode like one too though. Outside was for the most part stock, under the hood, well, the block was still stock. Greg had no problem putting his bikes on top of his Integra, same year as mine. In fact it was a shorter lift than using the hitch rack on my truck. He used to do triathelons all of the time and carried three bikes up there. Before you decide on the Civic, take a look at the Altima. As good of gas mileage, more room and better performance, unless you're springing for the Si. Then its also cheaper.