Roommate for USAT Nationals in Shreveport

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Tom Rodgers, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. Tom Rodgers

    Tom Rodgers Guest

    Dear Folks:

    Looking to share a hotel room for the USAT nationals on October 4, 2003 in Shreveport, inexpensive
    hotel. Also able to provide ride/gas-share from DFW area with two Yakima racks on spacious Toyota
    Camry. Licensed USAT coach with lots of free racing advice (or none if you don't want any).

    Remove the NOSPAM part of this message's reply email to respond: [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. captain

    captain New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2003
    Tom,

    Got a roomate yet? I am planning on attending Kirk Rose 56 years old fly in on the 2nd at about 4:00 leave Sunday late.

    [email protected]

  3. Tom Rodgers

    Tom Rodgers Guest

    Sorry, this one was filled months ago by a San Jose athlete. No more room with us.

    "captain" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Tom Rodgers wrote:
    > > Dear Folks: Looking to share a hotel room for the USAT nationals on October 4, 2003 in
    > > Shreveport, inexpensive hotel. Also able to provide ride/gas-share from DFW area with two
    > > Yakima racks on spacious Toyota Camry. Licensed USAT coach with lots of free racing advice (or
    > > none if you don't want any). Remove the NOSPAM part of this message's reply email to respond:
    > > [email protected]
    >

    > Tom,
    >
    > Got a roomate yet? I am planning on attending Kirk Rose 56 years old fly in on the 2nd at about
    > 4:00 leave Sunday late.
    >
    > [email protected]
    >

    > --
    > This forum is a gateway to the rec.sport.triathlon usenet newsgroup. Any
    posts you make in this forum will be propogated to usenet.