Rosarito-Ensenada

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides' started by JimLane, Sep 6, 2004.

  1. JimLane

    JimLane Guest

    Any rbrers going?

    jim

    Tags:

  2. Jeff Goble

    Jeff Goble Guest

  3. JimLane

    JimLane Guest

    Jeff Goble wrote:
    > I'm going.
    >
    > Jeff
    >
    > "JimLane" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>Any rbrers going?
    >>

    >>jim

    We're a group of four right now. We're meeting at a bank about four-five
    blocks north of the start point, same side of street as Rosarito Hotel
    (I'll be shuttling to the start from Ensenada, the others are coming in
    from City Heights area of San Diego). You're welcome to hook up if
    you're riding solo and are not racing.

    jim

  4. Jeff Goble

    Jeff Goble Guest

    "JimLane" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > We're a group of four right now. We're meeting at a bank about four-five
    > blocks north of the start point, same side of street as Rosarito Hotel
    > (I'll be shuttling to the start from Ensenada, the others are coming in
    > from City Heights area of San Diego). You're welcome to hook up if
    > you're riding solo and are not racing.
    >

    > jim

    I've never been, do people actually try to race it? If there are guys
    "racing" I bet they never show up at the crits or road races during the
    season.

    I'm going to be going to the start on a bus from San Diego. I don't plan on
    racing just enjoying myself, but I figure the sooner I get to Ensenada the
    more time I'll have to drink beer. ;-)

    It looks like I may be going solo but I'm not sure yet. A friend says he's
    going but hasn't signed up yet. Thanks for the offer, I'll let you know.

    Jeff

  5. JimLane

    JimLane Guest

    Jeff Goble wrote:
    > "JimLane" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>We're a group of four right now. We're meeting at a bank about four-five
    >>blocks north of the start point, same side of street as Rosarito Hotel
    >>(I'll be shuttling to the start from Ensenada, the others are coming in
    >>from City Heights area of San Diego). You're welcome to hook up if
    >>you're riding solo and are not racing.
    >>

    >>jim

    > I've never been, do people actually try to race it? If there are guys
    > "racing" I bet they never show up at the crits or road races during the
    > season.
    >
    > I'm going to be going to the start on a bus from San Diego. I don't plan on
    > racing just enjoying myself, but I figure the sooner I get to Ensenada the
    > more time I'll have to drink beer. ;-)
    >
    > It looks like I may be going solo but I'm not sure yet. A friend says he's
    > going but hasn't signed up yet. Thanks for the offer, I'll let you know.
    >
    > Jeff

    I'll be leaving San Diego about noon on Friday. Let me know before then
    if possible. I should be able to check my email that night, but not
    Saturday am.

    jim