Rotator Pursuit

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Bob, May 19, 2003.

  1. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Has anyone tried putting some tour easy handlebars on the pursuit? I am looking for something to
    help with the low speed handling. When the wind is really blowing when I go home from work, it can
    really be a handful. Any ideas? I have a 98 pursuit. Thanks.....Bob

    Tags:

  2. PaPa

    PaPa New Member

    Joined:
    May 2, 2003
    I strongly urge you to contact Steve Delaire of Rotator http://www.rotatorrecumbent.com . Personaly, I doubt a bar change will help much given the steep head tube angle.

  3. [email protected] (Bob) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Has anyone tried putting some tour easy handlebars on the pursuit? I am looking for something to
    > help with the low speed handling. When the wind is really blowing when I go home from work, it can
    > really be a handful. Any ideas? I have a 98 pursuit. Thanks.....Bob

    1998 was before Rotator made the lower speed fork for the Pursuits. In 2000 they produced a fork
    that reduced the amount of steering trail and improved low speed handling. Many people preferred it
    over the high speed fork that was probably a better choice for someone running a front fairing and
    spending more time at higher speeds. The newer fork design could probably be purchased from Rotator.

    How long have you had your Pursuit? Some people find they have a little slower learning curve than
    some other bikes. But once you have gotten familiar with the bike, there's nothing like it.

    Bruce Shannahoff Los Angeles CA

  4. bentcruiser

    bentcruiser New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2003
    I have never ridden a Pursuit but you might contact Calhoun Cycle. They offer a series of Evolution Bars that may help if you could use them.

    Derek