Rotor Cranks

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Mike, Feb 14, 2003.

  1. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Does anyone have any direct experience with these cranks? I would be interested in some unbiased
    opinions as to whether this is the real deal or some type of marketing hype.

    --
    Mike

    Tags:

  2. email me in about a aweek. My biz partner got some and when it stops snowing, is gonna try them..

  3. Phil Holman

    Phil Holman Guest

    > email me in about a aweek. My biz partner got some and when it stops
    snowing,
    > is gonna try them..

    I'd be interested in what your partner has to say.

    Phil Holman