Rotor Cranks

Status

Mike

Guest
Does anyone have any direct experience with these cranks? I would be interested in some unbiased
opinions as to whether this is the real deal or some type of marketing hype.

--
Mike

email me in about a aweek. My biz partner got some and when it stops snowing, is gonna try them..

> email me in about a aweek. My biz partner got some and when it stops
snowing,
> is gonna try them..

I'd be interested in what your partner has to say.

Phil Holman

Status
Not open for further replies.