rotor warped within 2weeks of having them.

"Tim Burgher" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> How many of you have actually hit there rotors on stuff? Out of that how many of you have had
> rotors damaged? Is it a big problem?
>
> Tim

I've bent my rear rotor by smacking it. I just straightened it out by hand, good as new.
--
Slacker

> "Combfilter" <*****@*****.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > yea.. actually these trails have a lot of stumps on them.. I guess that
> was it. Do you know a
> > place like supergo.com where you can just order rotors?
>
> Pricepoint sells rotors.
>
> - CA-G
>
> Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

cool checking now..

In article <[email protected]>, JD wrote:

>> where online to do that. Not man LBS where I live..
>
> Yeah, I'm sure any auto brake shop would turn your rotors for you.
>
> You dorked it good on a rock/stump/FOD/etc. Just replace it already.

To be fair, that's what he's trying to do. The rest of us are slowing him down telling him to take
it to a shop. :D

JS

--
Jan Sacharuk Member in Good Standing of The Discordian Solidarity Turn on viewing of the X-Geek-Code

- Hermes, Futurama

I bent mine, and straighten by hand until a nice beefy crescent wrench is available. Mark the
"high point" and bend back at the proper 'spoke' position on the rotor. Seems to work and no big
time damage.