rotors

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Matthew Paterso, Feb 21, 2004.

  1. Just read in MBUK that Manitou are claiming warranties void on some forks if you use a disc rotor
    size bigger than 165mm.

    Forks affected are :

    Manitou Luxe Manitou South Manitou Axel Manitou Six Manitou Scareb

    And Fox are claiming your warranty invalid if you use a disc rotor over 180mm on :

    Float RL RLC Talas

    This is just from an article so dont come crying to me if its wrong.

    --
    Matt

    Fear of a flat planet

    Tags: