Round IOW ride

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Steve Watkin, Apr 1, 2003.

  1. Steve Watkin

    Steve Watkin Guest

    Any one doing this on a 'bent trike?

    SW

    Tags:

  2. On Tue, 1 Apr 2003 08:09:59 +0000 (UTC), "Steve Watkin" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Any one doing this on a 'bent trike?
    >
    >SW

    I saw some bloke on such a machine (red) last year. Brilliant day out if anyone is interested.

  3. John B

    John B Guest

    "[Not Responding]" wrote:

    > On Tue, 1 Apr 2003 08:09:59 +0000 (UTC), "Steve Watkin" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Any one doing this on a 'bent trike?
    > >
    > >SW
    > >

    > I saw some bloke on such a machine (red) last year. Brilliant day out if anyone is interested.

    It was ossibly Neil Selwood, owner of ICE - there is a good selecton of pics of his ride on a Micro
    last year on the ICE site. http://www.ice.hpv.co.uk/iow_2002.html (but it doesn't always seem to
    load correctly).

    I'll be riding this year with my daughter, and may take the Trice if I can prise it away from her.
    More likely will be on the bike tho' - it's a bit difficult getting the Trice on a train :-((

    John B