Round Valley Recreation Area Cushetunk Trail

Brian

Guest
Ride-A-Lot, I've heard that the Cushetunk Trail at the Round Valley
Recreation Area originally had a different type of trail marker, before
it had the red blazes. What did the original trail markers on the
Cushetunk Trail look like?

Brian

Brian wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot, I've heard that the Cushetunk Trail at the Round Valley
> Recreation Area originally had a different type of trail marker, before
> it had the red blazes. What did the original trail markers on the
> Cushetunk Trail look like?
>
> Brian

I couldn't tell you as the first time I ever road the area was two
months ago. Ask the rangers. They are very friendly to mountain
bikers, it's the hikers (friends of Round Valley group) they don't like.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Why is that? What did they do to ******** the Rangers?

ChainSmoker wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>> Brian wrote:
>>> Ride-A-Lot, I've heard that the Cushetunk Trail at the Round Valley
>>> Recreation Area originally had a different type of trail marker, before
>>> it had the red blazes. What did the original trail markers on the
>>> Cushetunk Trail look like?
>>>
>>> Brian
>>>

>> I couldn't tell you as the first time I ever road the area was two
>> months ago. Ask the rangers. They are very friendly to mountain
>> bikers, it's the hikers (friends of Round Valley group) they don't like.
>>

> Why is that? What did they do to ******** the Rangers?

They're a bit outspoken and a little too strong on having it their way.
The MTBers don't give the rangers any trouble and volunteer for trail
work even though all the credit goes to the "friends".

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws