Round Valley Recreation Area Horse Trail

Brian

Guest
A couple people told me near the main entrance to the Round Valley
Recreation Area in Lebanon, NJ, on Route 629 (Lebanon-Stanton Rd.),
that there is a trail marked with horseshoe symbols that goes into
Round Valley somewhere near the South Dam of the reservoir. Is this
horse trail that goes into Round Valley from Route 629 a separate trail
from the Cushetunk Trail?

Brian

Brian wrote:
> A couple people told me near the main entrance to the Round Valley
> Recreation Area in Lebanon, NJ, on Route 629 (Lebanon-Stanton Rd.),
> that there is a trail marked with horseshoe symbols that goes into
> Round Valley somewhere near the South Dam of the reservoir. Is this
> horse trail that goes into Round Valley from Route 629 a separate trail
> from the Cushetunk Trail?
>
> Brian

You were given the answer on MTBR. I am beginning to think you may be a
little mentally challenged as you have been asking this same question
for a year now.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws