Round Valley Recreation Area Question

Brian

Guest
I have a question about the Round Valley Recreation Area in Lebanon,
NJ:

One of my friends told me there is an entrance to the Cushetunk Trail
at the south dam of the Round Valley Reservoir. What road is this
entrance on?

Brian

Brian wrote:
> I have a question about the Round Valley Recreation Area in Lebanon,
> NJ:
>
> One of my friends told me there is an entrance to the Cushetunk Trail
> at the south dam of the Round Valley Reservoir. What road is this
> entrance on?
>
> Brian

If you mean the "skip to the singletrack" entrance, then it is in the
county park side of the area. There's a lot where Old Mountain Road
meets Railroad Avenue. It's still an out and back, but you can avoid
the fire road from the main state park lot. However, you'll miss some
fun switchbacks if you don't go past the campground road.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws