Route recommendations in Cheshire/Wirral Peninsula?

Roger Burton West

Guest
I'm going to be in Chester this weekend and I'm thinking about heading
over to Liverpool, and/or down to the bunker at Hack Green. Does anyone
have recommendations for routes that are particularly worth taking, or
worth avoiding?

Roger

Roger Burton West wrote:
> I'm going to be in Chester this weekend and I'm thinking about heading
> over to Liverpool, and/or down to the bunker at Hack Green. Does anyone
> have recommendations for routes that are particularly worth taking, or
> worth avoiding?
>
> Roger

Don't know the area but try http://www.bikely.com/listpaths/srchkey/chester
Enjoy!
Dan Gregory

Roger Burton West wrote:
> I'm going to be in Chester this weekend and I'm thinking about heading
> over to Liverpool, and/or down to the bunker at Hack Green. Does anyone
> have recommendations for routes that are particularly worth taking, or
> worth avoiding?

A few of these routes go through Chester, including the Cheshire Cycleway:

<http://www.cheshire.gov.uk/cycling/cycleroutesincheshireNCNR.htm>