Route Suggestion - 5-7 day tour in S.E. USA

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides archive' started by Fred, Apr 13, 2003.

  1. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Does anyone have a 5-7 day fully loaded touring route in the SE USA, preferably in TN, GA, NC, VA
    area. I would also prefer a loop ride since it makes the logistics much easier.

    Thanks,

    Keith

    Tags:

  2. Joel Rose

    Joel Rose Guest

    Check out the Blue Ridge Parkway and area in NC and VA. Check out their link at:
    http://www.blueridgeparkway.org/default.htm Good luck.

    joel

    "fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Does anyone have a 5-7 day fully loaded touring route in the SE USA, preferably in TN, GA, NC, VA
    > area. I would also prefer a loop ride since
    it
    > makes the logistics much easier.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Keith

  3. wrmann

    wrmann Guest

    The Blue Ridge Pkw and Hwy 11 would be one.