Route to take from Leslie & Steeles to UFT St. George campus?

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by daley_dave, Feb 22, 2005.

1. daley_dave

daley_dave New Member

Anyone know of a route (cycling path) to take from Leslie & Steeles to UFT St. George campus located at St.George and College St.?

Tags:

2. stokell

stokell New Member

Go to the city of Toronto sight and check out the bike map PDFs.

http://www.toronto.ca/cycling/map/index.htm

The map is also available in many bike shops and tourist offices. The new 2005 one is coming out soon. It lists all the recommended routes, off road trails and bike lanes in the city.

Without having a map in my hand, you could easily connect with the off road Don Valley portion around Lawrence, then along the Rosedale Valley Road path across Davenport and down St. George on bike lanes.

Best of luck!

3. stokell

stokell New Member

Now I have the map I can see that their is a multi-use trail through East Don Park at Leslie and Steeles. It will take you down under the 401 to Moatfield Farm Park at York Mills Road where there is an on-road route that connects to the Edwards Gardens multi-use trail and all points south.

From my experience with bike commuting, that might take you the better part of 90 minutes or more to do. It looks like in may be almost 30 km. Give yourself 2 hours the first time.