Rowbike?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by ain, Aug 6, 2004.

  1. scurry

    scurry Guest

    Joel Crum wrote:
    > scurry <[email protected]> wrote in news:Tp-
    > [email protected]:
    >

    >>When I saw how far forward all the riders weight goes during the stroke,
    >>I imagined hitting a low bump at that point and launching. Maybe that's
    >>how you dismount. Slide forward and ram into a curb. Do it right and
    >>you land on your feet.

    > You mean like:
    > http://www.bikerfox.com/bicycle/hops/images/103.jpg
    >
    > http://www.bikerfox.com/bicycle/hops/

    Unfortunately it usually doesn't work out that way. At least not for me.
    :-(

    Shawn

  2. Joel Crum

    Joel Crum Guest

    scurry <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Unfortunately it usually doesn't work out that way. At least not for
    > me.
    >:-(

    I believe if I tired that I'd fly 20 feet into a prickly pair. I, like the
    OP, was posting something I considered slightly insane. ;-)

    --
    - Joel C.

  3. S o r n i

    S o r n i Guest

    Joel Crum wrote:

    > I believe if I tired that I'd fly 20 feet into a prickly pair.

    OK, who's takin' this one? Steve? Shaun?? Monique???

    Bill "a pair of WHAT?" S.

  4. Joel Crum

    Joel Crum Guest

    "S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote in news:YUBRc.426$aB1.134
    @twister.socal.rr.com:

    > Joel Crum wrote:
    >
    >> I believe if I tired that I'd fly 20 feet into a prickly pair.

    > OK, who's takin' this one? Steve? Shaun?? Monique???
    >
    > Bill "a pair of WHAT?" S.

    You'll never take me alive spelling flatfoot.

    --
    - Joel C.

    "Smile and take your awkward bow. Turn and stumble off the stage. Let the
    rain be your applause, every encore soothe your rage." - "Benediction" by
    The Weakerthans

  5. Sorni says:

    >Joel Crum wrote:
    >
    >> I believe if I tired that I'd fly 20 feet into a prickly pair.

    >OK, who's takin' this one? Steve? Shaun?? Monique???
    >
    >Bill "a pair of WHAT?" S.

    If I was that tired, I'd never try flying....

  6. scurry

    scurry Guest

    S o r n i wrote:
    > Joel Crum wrote:
    >

    >>I believe if I tired that I'd fly 20 feet into a prickly pair.

    > OK, who's takin' this one? Steve? Shaun?? Monique???
    >
    > Bill "a pair of WHAT?" S.

    Pricklies! Duh! (No doubt another one of those Britishisms.)

    Shawn