Rowbike?

Joel Crum wrote:
> scurry <[email protected]> wrote in news:Tp-
> [email protected]:
>

>>When I saw how far forward all the riders weight goes during the stroke,
>>I imagined hitting a low bump at that point and launching. Maybe that's
>>how you dismount. Slide forward and ram into a curb. Do it right and
>>you land on your feet.

> You mean like:
> http://www.bikerfox.com/bicycle/hops/images/103.jpg
>
> http://www.bikerfox.com/bicycle/hops/

Unfortunately it usually doesn't work out that way. At least not for me.
:-(

Shawn

scurry <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Unfortunately it usually doesn't work out that way. At least not for
> me.
>:-(

I believe if I tired that I'd fly 20 feet into a prickly pair. I, like the
OP, was posting something I considered slightly insane. ;-)

--
- Joel C.

Joel Crum wrote:

> I believe if I tired that I'd fly 20 feet into a prickly pair.

OK, who's takin' this one? Steve? Shaun?? Monique???

Bill "a pair of WHAT?" S.

"S o r n i" <[email protected]> wrote in news:YUBRc.426$aB1.134
@twister.socal.rr.com:

> Joel Crum wrote:
>
>> I believe if I tired that I'd fly 20 feet into a prickly pair.

> OK, who's takin' this one? Steve? Shaun?? Monique???
>
> Bill "a pair of WHAT?" S.

You'll never take me alive spelling flatfoot.

--
- Joel C.

"Smile and take your awkward bow. Turn and stumble off the stage. Let the
rain be your applause, every encore soothe your rage." - "Benediction" by
The Weakerthans

Sorni says:

>Joel Crum wrote:
>
>> I believe if I tired that I'd fly 20 feet into a prickly pair.

>OK, who's takin' this one? Steve? Shaun?? Monique???
>
>Bill "a pair of WHAT?" S.

If I was that tired, I'd never try flying....

S o r n i wrote:
> Joel Crum wrote:
>

>>I believe if I tired that I'd fly 20 feet into a prickly pair.

> OK, who's takin' this one? Steve? Shaun?? Monique???
>
> Bill "a pair of WHAT?" S.

Pricklies! Duh! (No doubt another one of those Britishisms.)

Shawn