RPMs when riding on a trainer?

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by spodosaurus, Jun 16, 2005.

  1. spodosaurus

    spodosaurus Guest

    Hi all,

    What sort of RPMs do you try and maintain while riding on a trainer
    during winter (those of you that use trainers, that is)?

    Cheers,

    Ari

    http://www.abmdr.org.au/
    http://www.marrow.org/

    Tags:

  2. JH

    JH Guest

    spodosaurus wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > What sort of RPMs do you try and maintain while riding on a trainer
    > during winter (those of you that use trainers, that is)?
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Ari

    90 for me.

    JH