RR: 1st cold commute for winter

Ian_M

Guest
Nothing spectacular, just my usual morning commute, but it was -19C
(-2F for those of you south of the 49th). only about 5-10cm of snow on
the ground, not enough to really slow things down.
the best bit was that there were already 4 bikes on the racks at work,
nice to see that there's a few diehards around!

Ian M

Ian_M <[email protected]> wrote:
> the best bit was that there were already 4 bikes on the racks at work,
> nice to see that there's a few diehards around!

I like commuting in the snow. This morning, in the fresh powder, I
saw tracks from 3 other bikes. Made me feel lazy sleeping in 'till
7am. Tomorrow we're supposed to have a bunch more snow. Riding
in the fresh powder, in the dark, is so peaceful. I might have
to get up earlier just so I can be the first.

justen