RR: A Fun Ride At NCC



Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Carla A-G

Guest
Jim and I went for a fun urban/trials ride at Nassau Community College. It was blistering cold.
Weaving between the students attending night classes, riding stairs and ledges and doing drops,
hitting different spots on the campus...

We eventually got kicked out by a ****** drunken security guard...

Here are some pictures:

http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/NCC.htm

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!
 
S

scottieski

Guest
Great stuff once again Carla!

What kind of rig is Jim riding?
 
B

Bomba

Guest
Carla A-G wrote:
> Jim and I went for a fun urban/trials ride at Nassau Community College. It was blistering cold.
> Weaving between the students attending night classes, riding stairs and ledges and doing drops,
> hitting different spots on the campus...
>
> We eventually got kicked out by a ****** drunken security guard...
>
> Here are some pictures:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/NCC.htm

In real life, does Jim actually have eyes?
 
J

Jimbo

Guest
bomba wrote:

> Carla A-G wrote:
> > Jim and I went for a fun urban/trials ride at Nassau Community College. It was blistering cold.
> > Weaving between the students attending night classes, riding stairs and ledges and doing drops,
> > hitting different spots on the campus...
> >
> > We eventually got kicked out by a ****** drunken security guard...
> >
> > Here are some pictures:
> >
> > http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/NCC.htm
>
> In real life, does Jim actually have eyes?

No... Carla poked them out long ago ;-P

Jimbo(san)
 
S

Sorni

Guest
"Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Jim and I went for a fun urban/trials ride at Nassau Community College. It was blistering cold.
> Weaving between the students attending night classes, riding stairs and ledges and doing drops,
> hitting different spots on the campus...

> We eventually got kicked out by a ****** drunken security guard...

In England, that's redundant, right?

> Here are some pictures:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/NCC.htm

Site down due to traffic :(

Bill "will try again later" S.
 
S

Slacker

Guest
"bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Carla A-G wrote:
> > Jim and I went for a fun urban/trials ride at Nassau Community College. It was blistering cold.
> > Weaving between the students attending night classes, riding stairs and ledges and doing drops,
> > hitting different spots on the campus...
> >
> > We eventually got kicked out by a ****** drunken security guard...
> >
> > Here are some pictures:
> >
> > http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/NCC.htm
>
> In real life, does Jim actually have eyes?

LOL!!! I was gonna say those pix almost make him look satanic.
--
Slacker
 
B

Bomba

Guest
Sorni wrote:

>>We eventually got kicked out by a ****** drunken security guard...
>
>
> In England, that's redundant, right?

Yep. Thought about posting a comment, but thought, 'Who wants to listen to a pedantic, whinging
English git?' OTOH, most of you read Shaun's posts...
 
B

Bill Wheeler

Guest
On Sun, 9 Feb 2003 11:26:08 -0500, "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Jim and I went for a fun urban/trials ride at Nassau Community College. It was blistering cold.
>Weaving between the students attending night classes, riding stairs and ledges and doing drops,
>hitting different spots on the campus...
>
>We eventually got kicked out by a ****** drunken security guard...
>
>Here are some pictures:
>
>http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/NCC.htm
>
>- CA-G
>
>Canadian Girls Kick Ass!
>
If a picture is worth a 1000 words that one of you smiling while jumping the stairs if a 100,000,000
dollar shot.

Nice RR, bill

The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give
an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
:-]
 
C

crazy6r54

Guest
Can allways count on you guys for good pics. Pulled that front wheel wheelie once but went to high
and swung to left with the rear wheel coming down hard. All in front of a Fleet ATM machine and
warpped the rear rim. Got up and then used the ATM , know what that cash was for enough said.

Fire up MTB 03
 
B

Bomba

Guest
Bill Wheeler wrote:

> If a picture is worth a 1000 words that one of you smiling while jumping the stairs if a
> 100,000,000 dollar shot.

Hallo. Dis eest English speak group. Sprachen Sie Inglesie?
 
M

Mr Chris

Guest
damn it its true, jim has no eyes!!!

mr chris

"Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Jim and I went for a fun urban/trials ride at Nassau Community College. It was blistering cold.
> Weaving between the students attending night classes, riding stairs and ledges and doing drops,
> hitting different spots on the campus...
>
> We eventually got kicked out by a ****** drunken security guard...
>
> Here are some pictures:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/NCC.htm
>
> - CA-G
>
> Canadian Girls Kick Ass!
 
D

Dave W

Guest
On Sun, 09 Feb 2003 16:15:25 -0500, Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote:

>On Sun, 9 Feb 2003 11:26:08 -0500, "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Jim and I went for a fun urban/trials ride at Nassau Community College. It was blistering cold.
>>Weaving between the students attending night classes, riding stairs and ledges and doing drops,
>>hitting different spots on the campus...
>>
>>We eventually got kicked out by a ****** drunken security guard...
>>
>>Here are some pictures:
>>
>>http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/NCC.htm
>>
>>- CA-G
>>
>>Canadian Girls Kick Ass!
>>
>If a picture is worth a 1000 words that one of you smiling while jumping the stairs if a
>100,000,000 dollar shot.
>
>Nice RR, bill
>
>The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should
>give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
>:-]

For real, those are some great urban shots. I especially like the "evil dead" look the red-eye was
providing....

scarry stuff indeed...

Dave

Now they enjoyed their ride!
 
C

Carla A-G

Guest
"gabrielle" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>I really like that photo next to the cross. Ka-reeepy.

Well, its actually a lamp post, but okay, let's remain with satanic theme and say its a cross...

- CA-G I can't believe I married satan...

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!
 
S

Sorni

Guest
"Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "gabrielle" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >I really like that photo next to the cross. Ka-reeepy.
>
> Well, its actually a lamp post, but okay, let's remain with satanic theme and say its a cross...
>
> - CA-G I can't believe I married satan...

Well, that's better than a Zombie!

Bill "or not" S.
 
J

Jimbo

Guest
[email protected] wrote:

> >No... Carla poked them out long ago ;-P
>
> >Jimbo(san)
>
> LOL!
>
> Jim, that's a beautiful Santa Cruz you have. Didn't you have a Kona hardtail for urban riding too?

Thank you... Yes I do have a H/T I use as well... A combination of the
H/T being too dirted up to ride and the fact that I really want to get some time on the U-Boat to
burn in the new rear hydro...

Jimbo(san)
 
S

Shaun Rimmer

Guest
Carla A-G <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Jim and I went for a fun urban/trials ride at Nassau Community College. It was blistering cold.
> Weaving between the students attending night classes, riding stairs and ledges and doing drops,
> hitting different spots on the campus...
>
> We eventually got kicked out by a ****** drunken security guard...
>
> Here are some pictures:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/NCC.htm

Damn - site has exceeded transfer limit..... ;-(

Shaun aRe - I'll check back later.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.