RR: A Fun Ride At NCC

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Carla A-G, Feb 9, 2003.

  1. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    Jim and I went for a fun urban/trials ride at Nassau Community College. It was blistering cold.
    Weaving between the students attending night classes, riding stairs and ledges and doing drops,
    hitting different spots on the campus...

    We eventually got kicked out by a pissed drunken security guard...

    Here are some pictures:

    http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/NCC.htm

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

    Tags:

  2. scottieski

    scottieski Guest

    Great stuff once again Carla!

    What kind of rig is Jim riding?

  3. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Great stuff once again Carla!
    >
    > What kind of rig is Jim riding?

    A Bullit. And its more like a U-Boat than a rig...

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  4. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Carla A-G wrote:
    > Jim and I went for a fun urban/trials ride at Nassau Community College. It was blistering cold.
    > Weaving between the students attending night classes, riding stairs and ledges and doing drops,
    > hitting different spots on the campus...
    >
    > We eventually got kicked out by a pissed drunken security guard...
    >
    > Here are some pictures:
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/NCC.htm

    In real life, does Jim actually have eyes?

  5. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    > In real life, does Jim actually have eyes?

    Yeah, I know, the camera takes shitty pictures at night, it has a weak flash I think.

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  6. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    bomba wrote:

    > Carla A-G wrote:
    > > Jim and I went for a fun urban/trials ride at Nassau Community College. It was blistering cold.
    > > Weaving between the students attending night classes, riding stairs and ledges and doing drops,
    > > hitting different spots on the campus...
    > >
    > > We eventually got kicked out by a pissed drunken security guard...
    > >
    > > Here are some pictures:
    > >
    > > http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/NCC.htm
    >
    > In real life, does Jim actually have eyes?

    No... Carla poked them out long ago ;-P

    Jimbo(san)

  7. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    > Jim and I went for a fun urban/trials ride at Nassau Community College. It was blistering cold.
    > Weaving between the students attending night classes, riding stairs and ledges and doing drops,
    > hitting different spots on the campus...

    > We eventually got kicked out by a pissed drunken security guard...

    In England, that's redundant, right?

    > Here are some pictures:
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/NCC.htm

    Site down due to traffic :(

    Bill "will try again later" S.

  8. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > Carla A-G wrote:
    > > Jim and I went for a fun urban/trials ride at Nassau Community College. It was blistering cold.
    > > Weaving between the students attending night classes, riding stairs and ledges and doing drops,
    > > hitting different spots on the campus...
    > >
    > > We eventually got kicked out by a pissed drunken security guard...
    > >
    > > Here are some pictures:
    > >
    > > http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/NCC.htm
    >
    > In real life, does Jim actually have eyes?

    LOL!!! I was gonna say those pix almost make him look satanic.
    --
    Slacker

  9. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Sorni wrote:

    >>We eventually got kicked out by a pissed drunken security guard...
    >

    > In England, that's redundant, right?

    Yep. Thought about posting a comment, but thought, 'Who wants to listen to a pedantic, whinging
    English git?' OTOH, most of you read Shaun's posts...

  10. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Sun, 9 Feb 2003 11:26:08 -0500, "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Jim and I went for a fun urban/trials ride at Nassau Community College. It was blistering cold.
    >Weaving between the students attending night classes, riding stairs and ledges and doing drops,
    >hitting different spots on the campus...
    >
    >We eventually got kicked out by a pissed drunken security guard...
    >
    >Here are some pictures:
    >
    >http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/NCC.htm
    >
    >- CA-G
    >
    >Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

    If a picture is worth a 1000 words that one of you smiling while jumping the stairs if a 100,000,000
    dollar shot.

    Nice RR, bill

    :-]

  11. crazy6r54

    crazy6r54 Guest

    Can allways count on you guys for good pics. Pulled that front wheel wheelie once but went to high
    and swung to left with the rear wheel coming down hard. All in front of a Fleet ATM machine and
    warpped the rear rim. Got up and then used the ATM , know what that cash was for enough said.

    Fire up MTB 03

  12. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Bill Wheeler wrote:

    > If a picture is worth a 1000 words that one of you smiling while jumping the stairs if a
    > 100,000,000 dollar shot.

    Hallo. Dis eest English speak group. Sprachen Sie Inglesie?

  13. Mr Chris

    Mr Chris Guest

    damn it its true, jim has no eyes!!!

    mr chris

    > Jim and I went for a fun urban/trials ride at Nassau Community College. It was blistering cold.
    > Weaving between the students attending night classes, riding stairs and ledges and doing drops,
    > hitting different spots on the campus...
    >
    > We eventually got kicked out by a pissed drunken security guard...
    >
    > Here are some pictures:
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/NCC.htm
    >
    > - CA-G
    >
    > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  14. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Sun, 09 Feb 2003 16:15:25 -0500, Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Sun, 9 Feb 2003 11:26:08 -0500, "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Jim and I went for a fun urban/trials ride at Nassau Community College. It was blistering cold.
    >>Weaving between the students attending night classes, riding stairs and ledges and doing drops,
    >>hitting different spots on the campus...
    >>
    >>We eventually got kicked out by a pissed drunken security guard...
    >>
    >>Here are some pictures:
    >>
    >>http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/NCC.htm
    >>
    >>- CA-G
    >>
    >>Canadian Girls Kick Ass!
    >>
    >If a picture is worth a 1000 words that one of you smiling while jumping the stairs if a
    >100,000,000 dollar shot.
    >
    >Nice RR, bill
    >
    >The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should
    >give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    >:-]

    For real, those are some great urban shots. I especially like the "evil dead" look the red-eye was
    providing....

    scarry stuff indeed...

    Dave

    Now they enjoyed their ride!

  15. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  16. Gabrielle

    Gabrielle Guest

    On Sun, 09 Feb 2003 11:46:56 -0800, Slacker wrote:

    > "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> Carla A-G wrote:

    >> > Here are some pictures:
    >> >
    >> > http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/NCC.htm
    >>
    >> In real life, does Jim actually have eyes?
    >

    > LOL!!! I was gonna say those pix almost make him look satanic. -- Slacker

    I really like that photo next to the cross. Ka-reeepy.

    gabrielle

  17. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "gabrielle" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >I really like that photo next to the cross. Ka-reeepy.

    Well, its actually a lamp post, but okay, let's remain with satanic theme and say its a cross...

    - CA-G I can't believe I married satan...

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  18. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    > "gabrielle" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >I really like that photo next to the cross. Ka-reeepy.
    >
    > Well, its actually a lamp post, but okay, let's remain with satanic theme and say its a cross...
    >
    > - CA-G I can't believe I married satan...

    Well, that's better than a Zombie!

    Bill "or not" S.

  19. Jimbo

    Jimbo Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    > >No... Carla poked them out long ago ;-P
    >
    > >Jimbo(san)
    >
    > LOL!
    >
    > Jim, that's a beautiful Santa Cruz you have. Didn't you have a Kona hardtail for urban riding too?

    Thank you... Yes I do have a H/T I use as well... A combination of the
    H/T being too dirted up to ride and the fact that I really want to get some time on the U-Boat to
    burn in the new rear hydro...

    Jimbo(san)

  20. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Carla A-G <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Jim and I went for a fun urban/trials ride at Nassau Community College. It was blistering cold.
    > Weaving between the students attending night classes, riding stairs and ledges and doing drops,
    > hitting different spots on the campus...
    >
    > We eventually got kicked out by a pissed drunken security guard...
    >
    > Here are some pictures:
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/khsgrl/NCC.htm

    Damn - site has exceeded transfer limit..... ;-(

    Shaun aRe - I'll check back later.