RR A Princess and a Penny

Penny S

Guest
Ok, so you have to listen to her cell phone message to get it.

Gabrielle showed up on my door step last (sat) night, and was given a day pass for riding by Mr
Gabrielle who had come to Spokane to shop for Very Large ( 2 ton) tools.

She's supposed to write the RR so this will be short.

I took her up to my favorite local bike area, and we had a blast. Up and down and around, we stopped
to play on some of the slick rock granite out crops. She discoverd you can go up and down stuff
that's steeper than she might choose to ride if I hadn't said, "just ride it". Dang she trusts me,
is that scary or what? The boulder I'm on is a lot steeper than it looks. (really) there's one that
she never would have bleived she could ride up if I hadn't said, "follow me".

heh, heh. Girls just want to have fun.

http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/bike/gabrx.jpg
http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/bike/pennyrx.jpg
http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/bike/pennyrx2.jpg

Penny

Penny says:

<snip>

>heh, heh. Girls just want to have fun.

And it looks like you did.

I had to settle for a "sanity" ride yesterday - out to the lighthouse and back, but it was waaaaaay
better than nothing. Southeast wind, which means there was nothing between me and Africa to stop the
waves. Well, OK, I'm sure the wind wasn't SE all the way from Africa, but you get the picture. Home
to a nice fresh hose-off for the salt-sprayed bike, and a shower for the salt-sprayed rider, and I
felt better. That'll teach me to promise a whole week's worth of honey-do on one Saturday....

Steve

On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 21:57:24 -0700, "Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Ok, so you have to listen to her cell phone message to get it.
>
>Gabrielle showed up on my door step last (sat) night, and was given a day pass for riding by Mr
>Gabrielle who had come to Spokane to shop for Very Large ( 2 ton) tools.
>
>She's supposed to write the RR so this will be short.
>
>I took her up to my favorite local bike area, and we had a blast. Up and down and around, we
>stopped to play on some of the slick rock granite out crops. She discoverd you can go up and down
>stuff that's steeper than she might choose to ride if I hadn't said, "just ride it". Dang she
>trusts me, is that scary or what? The boulder I'm on is a lot steeper than it looks. (really)
>there's one that she never would have bleived she could ride up if I hadn't said, "follow me".
>
>heh, heh. Girls just want to have fun.
>
>http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/bike/gabrx.jpg
>http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/bike/pennyrx.jpg
>http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/bike/pennyrx2.jpg