RR-AMBUS ?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by P E T E F A G E, Feb 24, 2003.

  1. Not a planned amb ride per se but JD, G.T. and I hit Utah this past weekend. They have hills that
    are taller than 20' ! Amazing! (mandatory UK dig)

    All pics here:

    http://www.petefagerlin.com/goose03.htm

    G.T. pics direct:

    http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/gtzion. jpg

    http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/gtclimb .jpg

    JD pics direct:

    http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/jdroll. jpg

    http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/jdgordo .jpg

    --
    Pete Fagerlin

    Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

    Tags:

  2. "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    | Not a planned amb ride per se but JD, G.T. and I hit Utah this past weekend. They have hills that
    | are taller than 20' ! Amazing! (mandatory UK dig)
    |
    | All pics here:
    |
    | http://www.petefagerlin.com/goose03.htm
    |
    | G.T. pics direct:

    http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/gtzion.jpg

    http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/gtclimb.jpg

    | JD pics direct:

    http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/jdroll.jpg

    http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/jdgordo.jpg

  3. Tbf

    Tbf Guest

    "Pete Fagerlin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > | Not a planned amb ride per se but JD, G.T. and I hit Utah this past weekend. They have hills
    > | that are taller than 20' ! Amazing! (mandatory UK dig)
    > |
    > | All pics here:
    > |
    > | http://www.petefagerlin.com/goose03.htm
    > |
    > | G.T. pics direct:
    >
    > http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/gtzion.jpg
    >
    > http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/gtclimb.jpg
    >
    > | JD pics direct:
    >
    > http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/jdroll.jpg
    >
    > http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/jdgordo.jpg

    Awesome ride pics dudes!

  4. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    > Not a planned amb ride per se but JD, G.T. and I hit Utah this past weekend. They have hills that
    > are taller than 20' ! Amazing! (mandatory UK dig)

    Great pictures, fantastic site production - all first class...

    What brand camera did you use (if just one)? How did you do your panoramic shots?

  5. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    John Harlow wrote:
    >> Not a planned amb ride per se but JD, G.T. and I hit Utah this past weekend. They have hills that
    >> are taller than 20' ! Amazing! (mandatory UK dig)
    >
    > Great pictures, fantastic site production - all first class...
    >
    > What brand camera did you use (if just one)? How did you do your panoramic shots?

    one way, ( don't know if that's how he did it) is to stitch them together either with the panorama
    feature in many digital cameras, or to stitch it together in PhotoShop

    Penny

  6. P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:
    > Not a planned amb ride per se but JD, G.T. and I hit Utah this past weekend. They have hills that
    > are taller than 20' ! Amazing! (mandatory UK dig)
    >
    > All pics here:
    >
    > http://www.petefagerlin.com/goose03.htm
    >
    > G.T. pics direct:
    >
    > http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/gtzion. jpg
    >
    > http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/gtclimb .jpg
    >
    > JD pics direct:
    >
    > http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/jdroll. jpg
    >
    > http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/jdgordo .jpg
    >

    > --
    > Pete Fagerlin
    >
    > Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

    Beautiful pics, and great riding. I also smell a new video coming up (see the bottom of the page),
    can't wait! take my mind off the snow, ice, and rain (yes, all three) that we've been having here...

    Jon Bond

  7. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Not a planned amb ride per se but JD, G.T. and I hit Utah this past weekend. They have hills that
    > are taller than 20' ! Amazing! (mandatory UK dig)
    >
    > All pics here:
    >
    > http://www.petefagerlin.com/goose03.htm
    >
    > G.T. pics direct:
    >
    > http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/gtzion. jpg
    >
    > http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/gtclimb .jpg
    >
    > JD pics direct:
    >
    > http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/jdroll. jpg
    >
    > http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/jdgordo .jpg

    Nice, nice. Thanks for posting them.

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  8. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

  9. "John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    | > Not a planned amb ride per se but JD, G.T. and I hit Utah this past weekend. They have hills
    | > that are taller than 20' ! Amazing! (mandatory UK dig)
    |
    | Great pictures, fantastic site production - all first class...
    |
    | What brand camera did you use (if just one)? How did you do your
    panoramic
    | shots?

    With the exception of the rack shot and the first Zion pano, all of the pictures were taken with a
    Nikon 995.

    I use Panavue Imageassembler to stich the panos together.

    Thanks.

    --
    Pete Fagerlin

    Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

  10. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:
    > "John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > | > Not a planned amb ride per se but JD, G.T. and I hit Utah this past weekend. They have hills
    > | > that are taller than 20' ! Amazing! (mandatory UK dig)
    > |
    > | Great pictures, fantastic site production - all first class...
    > |
    > | What brand camera did you use (if just one)? How did you do your
    > panoramic
    > | shots?
    >
    > With the exception of the rack shot and the first Zion pano, all of the pictures were taken with a
    > Nikon 995.
    >
    > I use Panavue Imageassembler to stich the panos together.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Wow. The pictures are incredible. That was the little camera, right?

    Greg

  11. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 03:03:51 GMT, "Pete Fagerlin" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >| Not a planned amb ride per se but JD, G.T. and I hit Utah this past weekend. They have hills that
    >| are taller than 20' ! Amazing! (mandatory UK dig)
    >|
    >| All pics here:
    >|
    >| http://www.petefagerlin.com/goose03.htm
    >|
    >| G.T. pics direct:
    >
    >http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/gtzion.jpg
    >
    >http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/gtclimb.jpg
    >
    >| JD pics direct:
    >
    >http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/jdroll.jpg
    >
    >http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/jdgordo.jpg

    Nice pics, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
    mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
    :-]

  12. David L

    David L Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Not a planned amb ride per se but JD, G.T. and I hit Utah this past weekend. They have hills that
    > are taller than 20' ! Amazing! (mandatory UK dig)
    >
    > All pics here:
    >
    > http://www.petefagerlin.com/goose03.htm
    >
    > G.T. pics direct:
    >
    > http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/gtzion. jpg
    >
    > http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/gtclimb .jpg
    >
    > JD pics direct:
    >
    > http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/jdroll. jpg
    >
    > http://www.petefagerlin.com/images/goose03/jdgordo .jpg
    >

    > --
    > Pete Fagerlin
    >
    > Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

    how do you fit a bike rack to a 911 turbo?

    Dave

  13. Trekkie Dad

    Trekkie Dad Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, "G.T."
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Wow. The pictures are incredible. That was the little camera, right?
    >
    > Greg

    Greg, now that you've ridden with JD, PF, et al, you probably won't give the time of day to an old
    roadie like me. :-(

    I'm glad to hear you had a good time, and congrats on the new job. It's been a long time coming!

    TD

    --
    [email protected] World Without Cars Dictionary of Vandemisms (2001) is available at:
    http://trekkiedad.freeservers.com/wwc.html ICQ# available on request