Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

RR: An Oregon Pilgrim Gets Barneyed.

Started by Paladin · · Last activity · 1 post · 378 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
23 May 2007
Last activity
23 May 2007
Original author
Paladin
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
378
Views / 30 days
8
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Some racer guy from Oregon was passing through the hood, and he wanted
    to ride, so he said if we can meet him with a bike, he'd have his seat
    and pedals. My buddy Kahona takes my red steel hardtail, Helen Back,
    to meet the dude at the park yesterday at 330, while I stared at the
    mtns, eking out a living, pretending I could monitor their adventure.

    They join up with Flip, and get caught in a short rainstorm, but get
    to ride through it, take on some cool stuff, and by the time they get
    back, its 5:30 and time for my Tuesday night Barney ride, where we
    have 4 riders, and lots of slackers who told me they couldn't makt
    it.

    Take the new guy out *again*, and my master plan runs like clockwork.
    Are you surprised? After all, I am the self-proclaimed King of the
    Barneys!

    We're all together for a while, but I'm keeping a brand new bouncing
    baby barney company, and 3 fast amigos get ahead and add a tough 5
    miles to the ride, but we all manage to congregate in groovin
    synchronisity at the top of the easy trail I had the newb on. We
    lower our seats and book down Hulls Gulch, the old goat in the lead,
    when I go back to find the newb gets a pinch flat. But it's not all
    bad.

    By the time snakebite walks it in, I had the babyq humming & brats
    ready to serve. 3 large Mickey's later, and we're doin just fine,
    thank you all the same.

    The Barney Rides rule these parts. And a bit of local hospitality to a
    lonesome, wayfaring stranger who may never pass this way again.

    Paladin
    accept no substitutes.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.