RR: Apex, Speed Racer, and the man with no lungs

Ride-A-Lot

Guest
Matt was in town from Gunnison for seminar, so I picked him up at the
hotel and headed on out to Apex park in Golden. COMBA was supposed to
be there, but the lot was virtually empty and although the threat of
rain was in the air it was just a little spit right now.

Matt was on his SS and I thought that would be to my advantage. Ha!
Steep climb doesn't mean anything to him. So, there we were heading up
Apex trail. He in a 2:1+1 and barrel assing up the mountain and me in
good old Granny gasping for air. It was nice of him to wait for my slow
butt and various intervals. I think I left a lung somewhere on the trail.

Up the fairly technical trail to the top when we meet up with Grubstake
loop. Another rocky trail which shoots around the mountain sometimes
down and sometimes up.

The final climb and we connect with Slucebox trail providing a fast
technical decent to an even more techy decent on Apex. The switchbacks
killed me as always although I did make three (two up and one down).
The drop-offs were my favorite part in addition to trying to keep up
with Matt. A couple of nasty looking sections had me hesitating and off
the bike, but the fortified portion of the trail ****** me off the most.
Somehow I got off the line and to the left when I should have stayed
right. Front wheel hits a tombstone and I stop dead in my tracks. Matt
cleaned it.

A short but fun ride before dark and a great introduction (they are all
like this one) to Front Range riding for Matt.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Matt was in town from Gunnison for seminar, so I picked him up at the
> hotel and headed on out to Apex park in Golden. COMBA was supposed to
> be there, but the lot was virtually empty and although the threat of
> rain was in the air it was just a little spit right now.
>
> Matt was on his SS and I thought that would be to my advantage. Ha!
> Steep climb doesn't mean anything to him. So, there we were heading up
> Apex trail. He in a 2:1+1 and barrel assing up the mountain and me in
> good old Granny gasping for air. It was nice of him to wait for my slow
> butt and various intervals. I think I left a lung somewhere on the trail.
>
> Up the fairly technical trail to the top when we meet up with Grubstake
> loop. Another rocky trail which shoots around the mountain sometimes
> down and sometimes up.
>
> The final climb and we connect with Slucebox trail providing a fast
> technical decent to an even more techy decent on Apex. The switchbacks
> killed me as always although I did make three (two up and one down). The
> drop-offs were my favorite part in addition to trying to keep up with
> Matt. A couple of nasty looking sections had me hesitating and off the
> bike, but the fortified portion of the trail ****** me off the most.
> Somehow I got off the line and to the left when I should have stayed
> right. Front wheel hits a tombstone and I stop dead in my tracks. Matt
> cleaned it.
>
> A short but fun ride before dark and a great introduction (they are all
> like this one) to Front Range riding for Matt.

Thanks again for the local knowledge and hospitality. I thought you rode
pretty well, and I saw you clean a few things I had to dab on. That
would be a good trail to get used to riding. I've definitely got some
room for improvement on it and look forward to trying it again sometime.

Then I went to dinner and then bowling with my coworkers. I'm sore from
the bowling (first bowl in many years).

Matt

MattB wrote:

> Thanks again for the local knowledge and hospitality. I thought you rode
> pretty well, and I saw you clean a few things I had to dab on. That
> would be a good trail to get used to riding. I've definitely got some
> room for improvement on it and look forward to trying it again sometime.
>
> Then I went to dinner and then bowling with my coworkers. I'm sore from
> the bowling (first bowl in many years).
>
> Matt

No problem, bro. I had a great time even if I was hocking up some nasty
lugies all night.

I'm might go back on Saturday if it snows above 8000' tonight (which
would cancel the group ride). This time I'll bring the big bike and
ease some of my OTB worries.

I love this freaking state!!!!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

MattB wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> > Matt was in town from Gunnison for seminar, so I picked him up at the
> > hotel and headed on out to Apex park in Golden. COMBA was supposed to
> > be there, but the lot was virtually empty and although the threat of
> > rain was in the air it was just a little spit right now.
> >
> > Matt was on his SS and I thought that would be to my advantage. Ha!
> > Steep climb doesn't mean anything to him. So, there we were heading up
> > Apex trail. He in a 2:1+1 and barrel assing up the mountain and me in
> > good old Granny gasping for air. It was nice of him to wait for my slow
> > butt and various intervals. I think I left a lung somewhere on the trail.
> >
> > Up the fairly technical trail to the top when we meet up with Grubstake
> > loop. Another rocky trail which shoots around the mountain sometimes
> > down and sometimes up.
> >
> > The final climb and we connect with Slucebox trail providing a fast
> > technical decent to an even more techy decent on Apex. The switchbacks
> > killed me as always although I did make three (two up and one down). The
> > drop-offs were my favorite part in addition to trying to keep up with
> > Matt. A couple of nasty looking sections had me hesitating and off the
> > bike, but the fortified portion of the trail ****** me off the most.
> > Somehow I got off the line and to the left when I should have stayed
> > right. Front wheel hits a tombstone and I stop dead in my tracks. Matt
> > cleaned it.
> >
> > A short but fun ride before dark and a great introduction (they are all
> > like this one) to Front Range riding for Matt.
> >

> Thanks again for the local knowledge and hospitality. I thought you rode
> pretty well, and I saw you clean a few things I had to dab on. That
> would be a good trail to get used to riding. I've definitely got some
> room for improvement on it and look forward to trying it again sometime.

Matt, J.D., & Wus-A-Lot are all married gay lovers by the order of
fanatic witch fear strewn power needing addict Virginia Newbon. This
entire role playing skit as all the role playign skits the gay men
platoon engage in and display to me are useless and ineffective due to
being the delusion work of Virginia Newbon. I deal in facts Virginia
Newbon and RUSH deal in delusions and self-egocentric projected
delusions. Thus, Wus-A-Lot and his marriage to his men is only
entertainment and nothing more to me. That the illusion persisted
within RUSH and other fanatical females that practice witchcraft that I
wanted to ride with Matt Wus-A-Lot or butt jaming J.D., is all the more
data solid to the fact that RUSH is completely disconnected from
reality as to who I am, what I feel, and what I think. That RUSH
continues to deny they are malfunctioning adn disconnected is absolute
guarantee I will never allow any relationship to ensue with these
arrogant witch elitists. They have soured me plenty in the name of
their god playing by use of wtichcraft.

> Then I went to dinner and then bowling with my coworkers. I'm sore from
> the bowling (first bowl in many years).

You're a nerd and you're under control of a high-priestess from
Wisconsin who has taken control of RUSH and Virginia NEwbon withoutj
them even realizing it. That's how bad they are disconnected from
reality. Oh well....

You went bowling and I went to watch the sock puppets at their Shaolin
Soccer Tournament. Which is cooler I say? Definite the sock puppets
playing Shaolin soccer!! Boo Yah!!

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Matt was in town from Gunnison for seminar, so I picked him up at the
> hotel and headed on out to Apex park in Golden. COMBA was supposed to
> be there, but the lot was virtually empty and although the threat of
> rain was in the air it was just a little spit right now.
>
> Matt was on his SS and I thought that would be to my advantage. Ha!
> Steep climb doesn't mean anything to him. So, there we were heading up
> Apex trail. He in a 2:1+1 and barrel assing up the mountain and me in
> good old Granny gasping for air. It was nice of him to wait for my slow
> butt and various intervals. I think I left a lung somewhere on the trail.
>
> Up the fairly technical trail to the top when we meet up with Grubstake
> loop. Another rocky trail which shoots around the mountain sometimes
> down and sometimes up.
>
> The final climb and we connect with Slucebox trail providing a fast
> technical decent to an even more techy decent on Apex. The switchbacks
> killed me as always although I did make three (two up and one down).
> The drop-offs were my favorite part in addition to trying to keep up
> with Matt. A couple of nasty looking sections had me hesitating and off
> the bike, but the fortified portion of the trail ****** me off the most.
> Somehow I got off the line and to the left when I should have stayed
> right. Front wheel hits a tombstone and I stop dead in my tracks. Matt
> cleaned it.
>
> A short but fun ride before dark and a great introduction (they are all
> like this one) to Front Range riding for Matt.

Ride-Wussy man, please show us video or photo data of you ridign rocks
at Apex. I doubt you can.

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> MattB wrote:
> >
> > Thanks again for the local knowledge and hospitality. I thought you rode
> > pretty well, and I saw you clean a few things I had to dab on. That
> > would be a good trail to get used to riding. I've definitely got some
> > room for improvement on it and look forward to trying it again sometime.
> >
> > Then I went to dinner and then bowling with my coworkers. I'm sore from
> > the bowling (first bowl in many years).
> >
> > Matt

> No problem, bro. I had a great time even if I was hocking up some nasty
> lugies all night.
>
> I'm might go back on Saturday if it snows above 8000' tonight (which
> would cancel the group ride). This time I'll bring the big bike and
> ease some of my OTB worries.
>
> I love this freaking state!!!!

Wus-A-Lot show me some data of you hike-a-biking Apex whilst one of the
many women who ride it and clear it ride past you. Bwahahaha...

LIBERATOR wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>> MattB wrote:
>>> Thanks again for the local knowledge and hospitality. I thought you rode
>>> pretty well, and I saw you clean a few things I had to dab on. That
>>> would be a good trail to get used to riding. I've definitely got some
>>> room for improvement on it and look forward to trying it again sometime.
>>>
>>> Then I went to dinner and then bowling with my coworkers. I'm sore from
>>> the bowling (first bowl in many years).
>>>
>>> Matt

>> No problem, bro. I had a great time even if I was hocking up some nasty
>> lugies all night.
>>
>> I'm might go back on Saturday if it snows above 8000' tonight (which
>> would cancel the group ride). This time I'll bring the big bike and
>> ease some of my OTB worries.
>>
>> I love this freaking state!!!!

> Wus-A-Lot show me some data of you hike-a-biking Apex whilst one of the
> many women who ride it and clear it ride past you. Bwahahaha...
>
>> --
>> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
>> www.schnauzers.ws

I don't recall giving you permission to speak to me.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

LIBERATOR wrote:

bounce the zahenr!

216.48.33.66 = [ ]

OrgName: USLEC Corp.
OrgID: USLC
Address: 6801 Morrison Blvd
City: Charlotte
StateProv: NC
PostalCode: 28211
Country: US
NetRange: 216.48.0.0 - 216.48.63.255
CIDR: 216.48.0.0/18
NetName: TXFER-INT-USLEC-BLK-3
NetHandle: NET-216-48-0-0-1
Parent: NET-216-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: DNS3.USLEC.NET
NameServer: DNS4.USLEC.NET
Comment: ADDRESSES WITHIN THIS BLOCK ARE NON-PORTABLE
RegDate: 1998-08-21
Updated: 2003-01-02
OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE34-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: 1-704-319-1248
OrgAbuseEmail: [email protected]

OrgNOCHandle: NOC136-ARIN
OrgNOCName: Network Operations Center
OrgNOCPhone: 1-800-978-7532
OrgNOCEmail: [email protected]

OrgTechHandle: RUSSE-ARIN
OrgTechName: Russell Fred
OrgTechPhone: 1-704-319-1333
OrgTechEmail: [email protected]

"LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Matt, J.D., & Wus-A-Lot are all married gay lovers

Don't worry, Mark. I'm sure there are plenty of other
faggots available for you.

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> LIBERATOR wrote:

<snip>

> I don't recall giving you permission to speak to me.

I didn't even hear it. He's probably just jealous anyway.

Matt

> > Wus-A-Lot show me some data of you hike-a-biking Apex whilst one of the
> > many women who ride it and clear it ride past you. Bwahahaha...
> >
> >> --
> >> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
> >> www.schnauzers.ws

> I don't recall giving you permission to speak to me.

Virginia, leave Mitchel alone, he's not well. Use someone else who's
stronger.

> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
> www.schnauzers.ws

Did I miss something? Did you finaly move out west for a better QOL?
Welcome home if you did.

TJ

--
No Signature. Read on.
news:[email protected]...

TJ wrote:
> Did I miss something? Did you finaly move out west for a better QOL?
> Welcome home if you did.
>
> TJ

Where have you been? I've been in CO for three months now. Almost
ended up in $an Franci$co, but it fell through. But what goes down
surely goes up and I landed a dream job two days later in mountain bike
heaven. That plus a 20% less cost of living compared to Flat Jersey.

So, yes. Home sweet home is the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> TJ wrote:
> > Did I miss something? Did you finaly move out west for a better QOL?
> > Welcome home if you did.
> >
> > TJ
> >

> Where have you been? I've been in CO for three months now. Almost
> ended up in $an Franci$co, but it fell through. But what goes down
> surely goes up and I landed a dream job two days later in mountain bike
> heaven. That plus a 20% less cost of living compared to Flat Jersey.
>
> So, yes. Home sweet home is the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains.
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
> www.schnauzers.ws

c'mon Mitchel sprinlker where's the Apex data?