RR: Back on the bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jon Bond

So despite still not getting a new helmet (old one looks perfectly fine, but I don't trust it
much...), and my shoulder still randomly hurting (bruised my rotator cuff), I decided to go out on a
ride a few days ago. Chilly day - 47 degrees F at 3pm, technical rocks, no camera because the LCD
shattered a couple weeks back for no good reason (I was just photographing along...), tons of fun.
Did some exploring, found some neat little trails with crazy technical moves, did some old
favorites, and generally had a blast. Was kickin' ass the first half of the ride, got kinda sloppy
during the second half and ended up nailing my other shoulder on a tree, but all in all did pretty
well and cleared some nasty technical stuff I've never done before.

Hope this raininess goes away so I can enjoy the rest of fall!

Jon Bond

> So despite still not getting a new helmet (old one looks perfectly fine,
but
> I don't trust it much...), and my shoulder still randomly hurting (bruised my rotator cuff), I
> decided to go out on a ride a few days ago. Chilly day - 47 degrees F at 3pm, technical rocks, no
> camera because the LCD shattered a couple weeks back for no good reason (I was just photographing
> along...), tons of fun. Did some exploring, found some neat little trails with crazy technical
> moves, did some old favorites, and generally had a blast. Was kickin' ass the first half of the
> ride, got kinda sloppy
during
> the second half and ended up nailing my other shoulder on a tree, but all
in
> all did pretty well and cleared some nasty technical stuff I've never done before.
>
> Hope this raininess goes away so I can enjoy the rest of fall!
>
> Jon Bond

Maybe you should call it "Autumn" and then you wouldn't have so many falls.... <G>

Pat in TX

Status
Not open for further replies.