RR Been riding

small change

Guest
Riding season is in full swing right now. I have to do extra loads of bike
laundry. The car has bike gear exploded all over the interior (need to go
get it all into one bag...) A muddy camelback is parked next to the desk. We
had a club ride, the Monday night ladies ride, the date ride, even do
errands on the bike rides. Plus another trail work day, started roughing in
a new NS style trail, whee!

Have to ride down to LBS to pick up my new shoes today.

Penny

small change wrote:
> Riding season is in full swing right now. I have to do extra loads of bike
> laundry. The car has bike gear exploded all over the interior (need to go
> get it all into one bag...) A muddy camelback is parked next to the desk. We
> had a club ride, the Monday night ladies ride, the date ride, even do
> errands on the bike rides. Plus another trail work day, started roughing in
> a new NS style trail, whee!
>
> Have to ride down to LBS to pick up my new shoes today.
>
> Penny

I bet your car is stinking about now.

JD