RR...Finally

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Bill Wheeler, May 25, 2003.

  1. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    Due to this friggin' east coast rainy season, and my respect for the trails, ... and for other
    reasons I've been taking it pretty easy on the SS still riding but nothing really worth posting.....

    UNTIL NOW HA, HA HA!

    The only MTB content to the post is what you've just read. What follows is considered blasphemous
    among "real" MTBer's.

    Just finished a 35 mile roadie trip in heavy rain...How liberating! I love how the rain makes it
    feel like you're ride with steel wheels on a magnetic path...oh the burn so, so, so sweet!.

    The only difference between this ride and last week was about 10 degrees F. Last week it was about
    50 today if felt more like 60.

    Rain, rain go the feck away, I need to hit the trails in a bad way!

    Peace, Bill(in two weeks we'll be in the high nineties)Wheeler The mind serves properly as a window
    glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give an immediate view instead of an
    interpretation of the world.
    :-]

    Tags:

  2. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    Too late, we've already moved on.

    --
    Slacker

  3. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On Sun, 25 May 2003 14:18:11 -0400, Bill Wheeler wrote:
    > Due to this friggin' east coast rainy season, and my respect for the trails, ... and for other
    > reasons I've been taking it pretty easy on the SS still riding but nothing really worth
    > posting.....

    If it makes you feel any better, you're not alone. We've had a ton of rain on the west coast (at
    least Pacific NW) this spring too. I haven't even gotten much road riding in due to rain (as you
    know, riding in 50 degree rain is pretty awful!)

    I finally got to ride some singletrack a couple of days ago for the first time this year (a few
    spots were still pretty messy).