RR from Denmark - interesting or?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Iddqdatworldonl, Jul 14, 2003.

  1. Considering writing one and perhaphs making a few pictures available some place - but would it be
    interesting since most in this group seems to ride in US/Canada?

    Kind regards

    Bruno

    Tags:

  2. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "iddqdATworldonline.dk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Considering writing one and perhaphs making a few pictures available some place - but would it be
    > interesting since most in this group seems to ride in US/Canada?
    >
    > Kind regards
    >
    > Bruno

    I'd be interested. Go for it!

    Mike

  3. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > > Considering writing one and perhaphs making a few pictures available some place - but would it
    > > be interesting since most in this group seems to ride in US/Canada?
    > >
    > > Kind regards
    > >
    > > Bruno
    > >

    > I'd be interested. Go for it!
    >
    > Mike

    Me too. Do it!
    --
    Slacker

  4. Raptor

    Raptor Guest

    iddqdATworldonline.dk wrote:
    > Considering writing one and perhaphs making a few pictures available some place - but would it be
    > interesting since most in this group seems to ride in US/Canada?
    >
    > Kind regards
    >
    > Bruno

    It would be very interesting if you actually have hills in Denmark, and rode and pictured some.
    Otherwise, it would be merely interesting.

  5. Taywood

    Taywood Guest

    "iddqdATworldonline.dk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Considering writing one and perhaphs making a few pictures available some place - but would it be
    > interesting since most in this group
    seems
    > to ride in US/Canada?

    Just do it. Lets see for ourselves. Mike

  6. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  7. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    iddqdATworldonline.dk <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Considering writing one and perhaphs making a few pictures available some place - but would it be
    > interesting since most in this group seems to ride in US/Canada?
    >
    > Kind regards
    >
    > Bruno

    Well, whatcha waiting for Bruno, the red carpet to be rolled out? ',;~}~

    Shaun aRe

  8. Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > Well, whatcha waiting for Bruno, the red carpet to be rolled out? ',;~}~

    I'm on it - camera batteries are chargeing so soon :)

    Regards

    Bruno

  9. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    iddqdATworldonline.dk <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > > Well, whatcha waiting for Bruno, the red carpet to be rolled out? ',;~}~
    > >
    > I'm on it - camera batteries are chargeing so soon :)
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > Bruno

    Sweet! I cannot wait to see immages of this Daneland place of which you speak!

    Shaun aRe - In Grande Britania.

  10. Lefty

    Lefty Guest

    "Raptor" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > iddqdATworldonline.dk wrote:
    > > Considering writing one and perhaphs making a few pictures available some place - but would it
    > > be interesting since most in this group seems to ride in US/Canada?

    > It would be very interesting if you actually have hills in Denmark, and rode and pictured some.
    > Otherwise, it would be merely interesting.

    My memory from a childhood vacation is that the max elevation in Denmark is like 600ft ... but even
    with that there should be some good trail riding.

    I'd like to hear where they ride: parks, trails, or my great uncle's farm.

    I'd also like to hear what Danes eat for lunch after a morning ride. If I was making a trip now,
    I'd be trying to line up some good ride/eat combinations. The Danes might know where to find a
    beer too ;-).

    ("Lefty" is just a random user name for this computer ... I don't have that shock or anything.)

  11. M&M

    M&M Guest

    "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > "iddqdATworldonline.dk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Considering writing one and perhaphs making a few pictures available some place - but would it
    > > be interesting since most in this group seems to ride in US/Canada?
    > >
    > > Kind regards
    > >
    > > Bruno
    > >

    > I'd be interested. Go for it!
    >
    > Mike

    A lot of us like to travel to different destinations to MTB and your Ride Reports would give some
    of us another possible destination to ride .

    GO FOR IT !! M&M

  12. Lefty wrote:

    > My memory from a childhood vacation is that the max elevation in Denmark is like 600ft ... but
    > even with that there should be some good trail riding.

    Actually I think it's less than 200ft, but we do have nice singletrack plus there is of course
    allways urban free riding:)

    > I'd also like to hear what Danes eat for lunch after a morning ride. If I was making a trip now,
    > I'd be trying to line up some good ride/eat combinations.

    I guess when training hard it's the same all over but when it's just a leisure thing open sandwiches
    is a good bet. I don't know really as I never go on morning rides.

    > The Danes might know where to find a beer too ;-).

    No way :)

    Kind regards

    Bruno

    *Info on open sandwiches check: http://www.idadavidsen.dk/uk/

  13. On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:46:35 +0200, iddqdATworldonline.dk wrote:

    > Actually I think it's less than 200ft, but we do have nice singletrack plus there is of course
    > allways urban free riding:)

    Hey Bruno - remember that those Americans are measuring everything in ft - not meters! ;o)

    The highest point in Denmark is app. 171 meters above sea level - that's 534 ft.
    <http://www.ejer-baunehoj.dk/engelsk.htm>

    -snip-

    >> The Danes might know where to find a beer too ;-).
    >>
    > No way :)

    I might be able to find a sneaky place for a beer if anyone's interested ;o)

    --
    /Jesper Replace invalid with dk if replying by email