RR Got Sloaned

P E T E F A G E

Guest
Anthony Sloan is in Norcal and I was lucky enough to hook up with him yesterday for a quick ride
around a small local park, Rockvillle.

Good times were had by all, the weather was around 70 with a classic Bay Area fog bank hanging on
the hills just a few miles away, no crowds, and dry trails (a bit cowed off trail though).

Here are the two pictures of Anthony dominating the Norcal topography (steeper than it looks
of course).

http://home.pacbell.net/psf0/as1.jpg

http://home.pacbell.net/psf0/as2.jpg

Only two pictures because I was having so much fun, or fixing a damn flat, or whining about my bum
wrist, to take any more.

Thanks for the ride Anthony!

Pete

On Fri, 06 Jun 2003 11:15:15 -0700, P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:

> http://home.pacbell.net/psf0/as1.jpg http://home.pacbell.net/psf0/as2.jpg

Man, I hope you fed that dude. He apparently doesn't have as much appreciation for fajitas and
margaritas as I did when I lived in the hill country!

> Only two pictures because I was having so much fun, or fixing a damn flat, or whining about my bum
> wrist, to take any more.

Mostly the first, I hope.

BB <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On Fri, 06 Jun 2003 11:15:15 -0700, P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:
> >
> > http://home.pacbell.net/psf0/as1.jpg http://home.pacbell.net/psf0/as2.jpg
>
> Man, I hope you fed that dude. He apparently doesn't have as much appreciation for fajitas and
> margaritas as I did when I lived in the hill country!

I think he has the metabolism of a rhinoceros.

> > Only two pictures because I was having so much fun, or fixing a damn flat, or whining about my
> > bum wrist, to take any more.
>
> Mostly the first, I hope.

Yeah, no whining.

JD