RR: it's all good

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Gman, May 11, 2003.

  1. Gman

    Gman Guest

    Singlespeeding further and faster than I thought my singlespeed could go, and multi-speeding the
    same path later just for kicks. Riding thru Rocky Canyon, the crackle of the spring creek relaxing
    me... focused on nothing other than the ride. No work, no projects, no household chores, just THE
    RIDE. Up and out of the canyon onto the Three Bears trail. Diving down the rocky slippery
    singletrack of Curlew Ridge. Spinning home by Table Rock as the orange-hilighter colored sun is
    dropping behind the downtown silhoutte.

    Life is good.

    Gman

    Tags:

  2. Jd

    Jd Guest

    Gman <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Singlespeeding further and faster than I thought my singlespeed could go, and multi-speeding the
    > same path later just for kicks. Riding thru Rocky Canyon, the crackle of the spring creek relaxing
    > me... focused on nothing other than the ride. No work, no projects, no household chores, just THE
    > RIDE. Up and out of the canyon onto the Three Bears trail. Diving down the rocky slippery
    > singletrack of Curlew Ridge. Spinning home by Table Rock as the orange-hilighter colored sun is
    > dropping behind the downtown silhoutte.
    >
    > Life is good.

    Yeah it is.

    I ran into a couple from Boysee yesterday on 18 Rd and told them to look out for the two
    singlespeeding freaks I know up there.

    JD

  3. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On 11 May 2003 06:01:42 GMT, Gman <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Singlespeeding further and faster than I thought my singlespeed could go, and multi-speeding the
    >same path later just for kicks. Riding thru Rocky Canyon, the crackle of the spring creek relaxing
    >me... focused on nothing other than the ride. No work, no projects, no household chores, just THE
    > RIDE. Up and out of the canyon onto the Three Bears trail. Diving down the rocky slippery
    > singletrack of Curlew Ridge. Spinning home by Table Rock as the orange-hilighter colored sun is
    > dropping behind the downtown silhoutte.
    >
    >Life is good.
    >
    >Gman

    Nice Gman, very nice, Bill

    :-]

  4. Paladin

    Paladin Guest

    Gman <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Singlespeeding further and faster than I thought my singlespeed could go, and multi-speeding the
    > same path later just for kicks. Riding thru Rocky Canyon, the crackle of the spring creek relaxing
    > me... focused on nothing other than the ride. No work, no projects, no household chores, just THE
    > RIDE. Up and out of the canyon onto the Three Bears trail. Diving down the rocky slippery
    > singletrack of Curlew Ridge. Spinning home by Table Rock as the orange-hilighter colored sun is
    > dropping behind the downtown silhoutte.
    >
    > Life is good.
    >
    > Gman

    Sounds beautiful. I need to explore Rocky Canyon more. I got a book that's full of trails in that
    area, and its only 20 minutes by bike from Camelsback.

    But I know your ride was a gutbuster, too.

    I'm on a SS crusade go up Hulls Gulch starting at CB and on up-n-over that little patch of Tr. 4
    with just the one stop at the big rock on HG. Got it down to 3 stops, which is good for me. We need
    to hook up again.

    Paladin