RR Maintenance.......OT So There ;-P

Bill Wheeler

Guest
Replaced the rear cassette. Went from a 20 x 12 rear to a 28 x 14 (six speed free wheel)

New rings on front 39 and 52.

New tires Specialized Turbo's 700 x 23 125 max psi

New chain KMC

Was going to build a new set of wheels but decided to not to after overhauling the hubs.

(can't believe how simple bikes can be)

I'm gearing the bike for a very hilly course I'll be riding in May. Pushing the 39 x 20 up those
hills was good but I need to work on a higher cadence.

I expect to loose top end speed on the flats but with this course I'll more than make up for it on
the hills.

And some of you thought I only road an SS ;-)

Bill(strong roadie scum tendencies are beginning to show)Wheeler. Waddidyaexpect? I took a day off
today....had to do something while the kids were in school.

Where's my lycra?!.

:-]

> And some of you thought I only _road_ an SS ;-)

Nice. Nothing like a freudian slip to set the record straight about your true cycling nature. =P

-John Morgan emphasis added.

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 02:21:10 GMT, "John Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote:

>> And some of you thought I only _road_ an SS ;-)
>
>Nice. Nothing like a freudian slip to set the record straight about your true cycling nature. =P
>
>-John Morgan emphasis added.

That's no freudian slip, that's just my dumb ass not speelling coorectly,

lliB

:-]

news:eek:[email protected]...
> Replaced the rear cassette. Went from a 20 x 12 rear to a 28 x 14 (six speed free wheel)
>
> New rings on front 39 and 52.
>
> New tires Specialized Turbo's 700 x 23 125 max psi
>
> New chain KMC
>
> Was going to build a new set of wheels but decided to not to after overhauling the hubs.
>
> (can't believe how simple bikes can be)
>
> I'm gearing the bike for a very hilly course I'll be riding in May. Pushing the 39 x 20 up those
> hills was good but I need to work on a higher cadence.
>
> I expect to loose top end speed on the flats but with this course I'll more than make up for it on
> the hills.
>
> And some of you thought I only road an SS ;-)
>
> Bill(strong roadie scum tendencies are beginning to show)Wheeler. Waddidyaexpect? I took a day off
> today....had to do something while the kids were in school.
>
> Where's my lycra?!.

Don't forget to make sure that it's _dayglo_ lycra :)

Westie -"nuthin' but the best stoof in thas hoose!"

Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 02:21:10 GMT, "John Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >> And some of you thought I only _road_ an SS ;-)
> >
> >Nice. Nothing like a freudian slip to set the record straight about your true cycling nature. =P
> >
> >-John Morgan emphasis added.
> >
> That's no freudian slip, that's just my dumb ass not speelling coorectly,

If ya spell with yer ass, what do ya expect?

Shaun aRe

------=_NextPart_000_008B_01C2DE98.DF19F210 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

?arial?verdana?lucida sorry ff teste ------=_NextPart_000_008B_01C2DE98.DF19F210 Content-Type:
text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META
http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML
6.00.2800.1141" name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD><FONT face=3DArial><FONT size=3D2> <BODY>
<DIV>=80arial<FONT face=3DVerdana>=80verdana=80lucida</FONT></DIV>
<DV><FONT face=3DVerdana>sorry ff = teste</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML></FONT></FONT>

'[email protected] (supabonbon) wrote in message\n news:<[email protected]>...\n> [email protected] (Dave) wrote in message\n> news:<[email protected]>...\n> > Talk about your basic lack of self control. How many fish did I catch? How many of you idiots\n> > really showed your intelligence level in that thread? It\'s a damn good thing I\'m a well\n> > adjusted, (mentally and spiritually)person, or my feelings might have been hurt, and I might\n> > have hurt myself..... or someone else.\n>\n> That\'s kinda funny. Did I not predict EXACTLY this scenario under your last post, in writing? Do\n> you step into dogshit every time you take a walk? /s\n\nOnly when I walk through the sacred halls of Am-B! cuz about 95% is dog ****...\n\nDo you fall in that catagory?'