RR: Midnight Ridazz

G.T. wrote:
> http://www.2fortheroad.net/midnight/midnight.html
> --
> "All my time I spent in heaven
> Revelries of dance and wine
> Waking to the sound of laughter
> Up I'd rise and kiss the sky" - The Mekons

The amount of biffs we saw/heard was astounding. Considerig the size
of the group, we were probably only treated to seeing/hearing about a
third of the crashes. You really gotta be on your toes in that pack
because the skill level of attendees runs the full gamut.

Hornitos is good.

JD

JD wrote:
> G.T. wrote:
>
>>http://www.2fortheroad.net/midnight/midnight.html
>>--
>>"All my time I spent in heaven
>>Revelries of dance and wine
>>Waking to the sound of laughter
>>Up I'd rise and kiss the sky" - The Mekons

> The amount of biffs we saw/heard was astounding. Considerig the size
> of the group, we were probably only treated to seeing/hearing about a
> third of the crashes. You really gotta be on your toes in that pack
> because the skill level of attendees runs the full gamut.
>
> Hornitos is good.
>
> JD

Sounds like (crazy) fun. Hornitos IS good! I took some camping near the
sand dunes on Friday.

Matt